𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐭𝐞𝐧
'𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

It's easy to tell her she's beautiful.

It's easy to tell her I care about her.

It's easy to laugh with her.

And it's even easier to cry with her.

So I don't understand why it's hard to tell her I love her.

I don't understand why she might be right.

I don't understand that there's a great chance that when we go back home, I'll go back to my ways.

It's just so goddamn annoying. Because I know I love her. I know I'll do anything to protect her. I'd fucking die for her in a heartbeat with no hesitation, so what's stopping me from telling her? She deserves everything in the fucking world and i'm too scared to give it to her. I'm terrified to fuck up her fucked up world.

All I can think about right now is how I would save her life again and again because that's how much I love her. She's crying in my arms, absolutely scared for her life for the first time ever and my heart breaks everytime I hear her sniffle into my soaking wet t-shirt.

With her, everything looks so different now. It feels different. It tastes different. Dawn brought me back to life. I've never known this kind of peace—this kind of comfort. I'm afraid that my love will terrify her. 

I'm afraid because there's only one other feeling stronger than love.

Loss.

Dawn lifts her head slowly from my chest, black lashes lifting to reveal more sadness and beauty than I've ever seen on a person. She conveys me with just one single look.

She's my everything.

My world.

My everyday.

My dream.

If perfection had a face, a body, a voice— this girl would be it.

"Hi, baby," I whisper calmly before placing a soft and delicate kiss on her forehead.

"Can we go home?" Her voice cracks and my heart along with it. Her lip quivers in fear and her eyes wet with pain. It takes my breath away.

"We can go wherever you want." I push her tear soaked curls out of her face and recite a soft smile, hoping to comfort her in any way that I can.

Dawn tries her best to return the smile, but it quickly fades when she does. It's so hard for her.

I may not know how to tell Dawn how I feel, but one thing I do know is that next time I see Sakusa, Ushijima, or Tendou, it'll be the last time they'll breathe.

I've never hated anything in my life.

I resent my friends and team for leaving me behind, and while that resentment will never leave, I don't hate them.

Hate changes your makeup. It makes you reckless. Hate kills its host. I never let myself hate because I love to live.

But right now, I hate the men that continue to prey on Dawn. Hurting me is one thing, but scaring Dawn to tears only results in dead men.