𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
'𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠'
𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲- 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚; 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

So help me God if they're here to hurt Dawn, they'll die a slow and painful death. "I hear it too.. it's not me." I'm pulling up the driveway as those words leave my lips and no longer than a millisecond later, I feel the car shift, a burning sensation immediately finding my neck as I press on the break so hard, it jerks all of us forward, only causing more pain to my throat.

Reading my mind, Dawn puts the car in park as I realize there's a wire strangling me from the back seat, growls leaving the mouth of whoever thinks they can kill me.

"Go, Dawn!!" I yell as loud as I can, voice strained while my hands struggle to find the wire deep into the skin of my neck. Dawn's weary and concerned face finds my vision as she hesitates to leave.

"Rin—"

"Go!!" I reach for the gun in my waistband and my eyes begin to roll back. "Get help!" I don't mean to be so demanding with her, but if the person behind me even lays eyes on my girl, Dawn will wish she never got involved with me the way I'll handle them.

In an instant, Dawn fleas, running towards the front door and trusting my instinct. The gun finally finds my hands as I reach back and press the muzzle to his head. "One move of my fucking finger and your out," I manage to say and suddenly, his grip loosens and all I can do is chuckle. Wrong guy on the fucking job. Kid's a loser and now the monster's out.

I turn around swiftly, the muzzle of the gun still pressed against his temple. "Get out of my fucking car," I scowl, grabbing him by his hoodie and practically dragging him out of the car myself. As soon as his body hits the concrete, there's no stopping me.

My hands reach down and grab him by the collar.

I feel like I'm outside myself.

All my anger from day one with this team has just been building up and now it's pouring out.

I was kidnapped.

Strung along for a while.

Shot at.

Took bullets.

Watched my girl be targeted, not being able to do anything about it.

Well, now it's my turn to be fucking mad.

It's my turn to target.

I drag him up the concrete, watching everyone spill out of the house, eeriness on all of their faces.

Ignoring everyone calling out my name and Oikawa running towards me to, of course, calm me down, I watch myself drag him up the driveway. Blood staining the concrete as his skin skids the ground. His hisses and screams go in one ear and out the other.