Idiot

It was Saturday night, I had spent the morning working at the Sweets shop and the afternoon hanging out with my friends. It was about 9PM, I was in my room playing a video game. Okaasan was downstairs drinking wine with a few of her friends. I could occasionally hear the manic laughing over my headphones. 

It had been a week and a half since I last spoke to The Idiot Murasakibara when we had our argument. He even ducked me at work and came in a different day, I could still hear the awe in Mrs Satos voice when she was describing his stupidly pretty hair and ridiculous height for a middle school kid. 

"Tsch, no don't die" I mumbled to myself, as I caught myself thinking about The Idiot Murasakibara and dying in my game as a result.

"Stupid Idiot even ruins video games now" I grumbled, getting up from my spot on the floor.

My room at Okaasan's house was pretty bland, queen bed with a white quilt against the wall, adjacent to a window with white blackout curtains, my tv sat on top of a medium sized light wooden coloured tv unit, in front of the tv unit was a small coffee table/desk made from the same wood as the tv unit with two large lavender floor cushions on either side and various band posters littering the walls. 

I flipped into my bed, stomach first grabbing my phone from under my pillow charging. I put my headphones on and picked the first playlist I could find. I had a few messages in my friends chat, a couple social media notifications and a particular message thread that caught my eye. 

Sent at 8:53PM: Idiot- don't text back!
"Are you home?" 

Sent at 8:57PM: Idiot- don't text back!
"???"

Sent at 8:59PM: Idiot- don't text back!
"Aya-chin are you home or not?" 

Sent at 9:00PM: Idiot- don't text back!
"Just reply"

Sent at 9:02PM: Idiot- don't text back!
"Fine, whatever" 

I looked at the time on my phone, 9:03PM. Over the music I heard my door bang open, I turned quickly and saw Okaasan at the door, looking a little 'happy' while holding a bottle of wine in one hand with a devious grin on her face. She pointed to my headphones, I took them off cautiously. 

"Is everything okay?"Her smile grew more devious as she walked to my bed. Her short black hair slightly disheveled from drinking and cackling all night with her friends. 

"My little Say-Say~!" She cooed at me as if I was five years old again, before sitting on the end of my bed. 

"Why is there a giant in our front yard throwing rocks at my window~?"

"You have got to be kidding" I growled as I stalked to my window, throwing the curtains open. 

There in my front yard was Murasakibara, dressed in a light pink long sleeved shirt, a black t-shirt over the top and jeans. Half heartedly throwing tiny pebbles at Okaasans bedroom window making a 'clink' with each connection. He wore a bored yet determined expression on his face with half a twinkie hanging out of his mouth. 
I threw my window open, seeing red. 

"You idiot! What exactly are you doing?!" I yelled. Murasakibara looked up at my window, looking back at the other window and it finally clicked. 

"Oh, oops" he shrugged, dropping the last few pebbles. 

"Oohhhh Saya, is this your boyfriend~?" Okaasan cooed, leaning on my shoulder and tugging at the bottom of my pink panda pyjama top, like a little kid would to seek attention from it's parent. 

"No, we're just friends!" 

"Sayaka, were going to have the talk young lady!" Okaasan declared loudly.

I could feel my cheeks flushing to a darker red by the second. 

"Go back to your friends!" I shouted at Okaasan, who swayed out of my room, bottle of wine in hand.

"Okay, okay. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone~♡" she blew me a kiss before walking off back down stairs.

I sighed turning back around to glare down at Murasakibara, who might I add, made it incredibly difficult while shoving Twinkies into his mouth at an inhuman speed with that dazed look on his face. 

"What do you want?"

"Was that your mom?"

"Yes."

"She's weird like you."

"Thanks. What do you want?"

Murasakibara grabbed a box out of the plastic bag sitting at his feet. He pulled his large arm back and threw the box towards my window. A box of chocolate pocky landed in my hands with a sad looking peice of paper attached.

'Sorry.' 

I looked back down at Murasakibara who had flat out stopped chewing and once again had a half eaten twinkie hanging out of his mouth, staring up at me, waiting.

"Fine, apology accepted. Just dont be an ass" I sighed. 

Man, it is hard to stay mad at this guy.

"Hey, Aya-chin" 

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a couple pocky sticks?"