Awkward

I had walked out of the gymnasium in search of the Yosen team. It was late and the sky was dark. It was the middle of winter but I couldn't feel the cold, not when my blood was pumping through my bloodstream at this rate. My heart was about to beat right out of my chest.

Great so we just ran off from our friends with no plans other than find Murasakibara. Great. Perfect. Fantastic.

I made my way to the other side of the gymnasium, it was eerily quiet at this time of night. The crowds of people had mostly left already. I sat down on a set of stairs, the cool of the stone contrasting with my overly warm body. I pulled my phone out quickly and pulled up my messages. I noticed I already had a message. 

Idiot- 8:45pm
"Did you watch?" 

Me- 8:49pm
"Where are you?" 

I heard a commotion from around the otherside of the building. I could hear screaming. I got up cautiously and quietly walked to the other set of stairs further around the back of the gymnasium. I walked around the corner and gasped loudly. 

Taiga dodged as a boy in a Fukuda Sogo uniform took a swing at him. Tatsuya was standing by a blonde haired woman I'd never seen before. Then I noticed Tatsuya's face, bloodied and bruised. Without thinking I ran to him, dodging the two sparring teenagers. 

"Tatsuya-san, are you okay?" I asked moving side to side to look at his face. A look of surprise crossed his face before he winced in pain from the simple movements. 

"Sayaka-san please take Alex and go. It's not safe for you two." 

That's Tatsuya, always worrying about everyone else.

"It doesn't look safe for you either.." I trailed off, my hand gently swiping away some of the hair from his face to see what the other side of his face looked like. It was a myriad of bruises, much similar to the other side of his face. 
The sound of a basketball being thrown hard filled the air. I looked over to see the boy from Fukuda Sogo catch the ball before it hit him on the head.

How disappointing.

The blonde haired boy from Kaijo stood there with a scowl on his face. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten his name, he was one of the Generation of Miracles for crying out loud! 

"Ryouta!" The Fukuda Sogo boy spat. 
The group of us watched the interaction before the Fukuda Sogo boy stalked off. I turned back to Tatsuya-san and his friend. 

"We need to get some ice for that." 

"It's fine Saya-san, don't worry about me." He mustered his best smile. 

"Of course I'm worried, we're friends after all." 

"Tatsuya, you didn't mention you had such a cute high school girl as a friend." Croaked the blonde haired woman in English as she rubbed her neck. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked her in English. 

"Oh, yes I will be fine. I'm Alexandria Garcia, Tatsuya and Taiga's teacher." 

"I'm Sayaka Nakazawa." I said holding out my hand. Instead if shaking my hand, Alex kissed me on the lips. 

This….is unusual.

"Alex, please stop with the problematic behaviour." Tatsuya sighed. 

"Uh…umm" I stammered as my cheeks went red. 

"It's just a greeting Tatsuya." 

"It's harassment!" Taiga yelled from behind me. 

We all made some semblance of small talk before we all went our seperate ways, except Tatsuya and I. I bullied forced coerced and threatened convinced Tatsuya into letting me walk him back to his hotel room. For one, he would probably get lost and two, he was in no shape to walk alone.