New routine- Part Two

Murasakibara hung around the shop while I finished up my shift. He read all of the snack packing, literally all of it while he waited.
I quickly changed once I finished cashing out for the night. Just a plain pair of white jeans and a black singlet with a black hoodie over the top and matching sneakers. I left my hair in a high pony tail.

We did the usual walk back to his house. He was munching on candy and was listening to music with one ear bud out. Murasakibara twisted the door knob and suprisingly it wouldn't twist open like ot usually did.

"Hmm." He murmured before banging on the door. Nothing.

"...You do have keys right?" I asked raising an eyebrow up at the giant next to me.

"Maybe.." He mumbled as he started searching his bag. I let out a small sigh as I leant against the side of the house, then the thought hit me.

I'm alone at a boys house...

I must have been staring off into space for a while when a large hand waved back and fourth in my face.

"I said come on Aya-chin, doors unlocked" he said as he walked inside, again not taking his shoes off.

I walked in behind him, the house was lifeless, no lights or warm aura like it usually is when Kana-san is home. I watched as Murasakibara picked up a note with money taped to it.

"On a date with dad.." he read out loud, pausing as he pulled a face at the mention of his parents going on a date. I couldn't blame him.

"Money is for dinner, make sure you feed Say- Aya-chin and not just yourself" he huffed before grumbling that wasn't enough money.

"Leave it to me." I took my shoes off and walked to where Murasakibara and the note were, plucking it and the money from his hands.

He silently walked off up the stairs as I made my way to my side of the couch opening up a food delivery app and turning the tv on. I was scrolling through the app when I heard the water turn on, and stay on.

Mu-kuns showering...

I mentally slammed that door closed.

That is not something I will be dwelling on.

I (forced myself) quickly find an option for dinner and ordered. I grabbed the tv remote and started sifting through the channels to find anything to keep me preoccupied. Nothing. Everything was either rom-coms or chick flicks.

What a sick joke, thanks universe.

I grabbed my phone again and started sifting through my tv/movie apps for inspiration. As I did my phone dinged with a group chat message. It was the girls basketball group chat.

Nozomi Higurashi- 7:59PM

"What's everyone doing tonight, I'm bored."

Yuka Ito- 7:59PM

"I'm at the arcade with Eri and Sora already."

Nozomi Higurash- 8:00PM

"And you didn't invite me?! I could have been with my dear Eri-chan!😭😱"

Akane Mido- 8:01PM

"Maybe that's why you weren't invited?"

Nozomi Higurashi- 8:01PM

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!"

Akane Mido- 8:01PM

"You hit on every cute girl you see and it can be bothersome."