Music

A few days had passed since our practice game. Tomorrow was Friday so I was heading back to Akita early in the morning as I had work that afternoon. 
I stared up at the ceiling, earbuds in my ears. Night time had swallowed the city a while ago. I knew it was late but I couldn't sleep, I was too excited to go home. 

And see Murasakibara..

I pulled my arm across my eyes with a groan. 

It's only gotten worse…we message all the time. We hang out whenever I'm home or if he's here….

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my thoughts. I checked the time first, 1:22am. 

Idiot- 1:22am
"I can't sleep." 
Me- 1:22am
"Why?"

I switched the playlist on my phone and waited for a response. I was never much of a text hoverer until I started seeing Shiki all those months ago. 

Buzz.

Idiot- 1:23am 
"Dunno, why are you up?" 

Well I can't just straight up tell him I'm so excited to see him tomorrow I can't sleep.

Me- 1:23am
"I'm not sure. I'm listening to music if you want to join in?"

Idiot- 1:23am
"Send the link." 

I quickly copy and pasted the link into our text thread and sent it to him. Thirty seconds later and a notification popped up on my phone 'MochiKing5428 has joined your listening session'. 

We sat and listened to my playlist for a while. I had started to doze off when my phone buzzed again. 

Idiot- 1:47am
"Why is all of your music like...so angry? Pit this on- link to album" 

I rolled my eyes and linked to Murasakibara's playlist. I shut my eyes again and tried to drift off to sleep. Murasakibara's choice of music wasn't exactly my thing, but easy enough to listen to. Surprisingly the singer/band was singing in English. I'd never listened to The Weeknd
I wasn't sure how long I was lying there when I started to notice a song theme. 

Sex. 

'You said keep our business on the low-low

I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone

'Cause you look even better than the photos'

Buzz.
Idiot- 2:12am
"Like it?"

My heart thumped in my chest. 

This is a trap...No surely not Mu-kun isn't that sly.....or am I being lulled into a false sense of security?!

I gulped and wrote back. 

Me-2:12am
"Alot of it is quite different to what I usually play. It sounds like there's a theme for this album *sweat drop emoji*"

I stared at my phone waiting for a response.

'I only call you when it's half past five

The only time that I'll be by your side

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me'

I could feel the pit in my stomach started to form as I waited for Murasakibara's text and listened to the lyrics. 

I am not getting...turned on by music ..how silly! 

Buzz

Idiot- 2:13am
"Huh?"

Gods, he's either an idiot savant or he's just that good.

Me: 2:12am
"Everything's very sex positive I guess in America*cat gif*" 

Idiot- 2:12am
"Something like that I guess. I just like it"

'I'ma let you know and keep it simple

Tryna keep it up, don't seem so simple

I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you

You gon' have to do it at my tempo'

Buzz.

If I send a cat gif it can't get-

Idiot- 2:14am
"I've decided I want to fuck you." 

I dropped my phone on my face. 

Me- 2:14am
"What???????"

My face was on fire, not just from dropping my phone straight on it. 

Idiot- 2:15am
"I dunno, songs about sex. I keep thinking about you. Guess I want to fuck you."

I was already imagining the lazy look on his face but the look in his eyes would be predatory. 

Idiot. 

Me- 2:16am
"Don't joke about that stuff."

Idiot- 2:16am
"I'm not....my parents are going away for the weekend on Friday."  

Buzz.

Idiot- 2:16am
"So...do you want to fuck me too?"

I stared at my phone reading his message over and over. 

The excitement that was consuming me an hour ago was slowly turning into a completely different feeling.

Anticipation.

Me- 2:17am
"Yeah."