Breath

My breathes were ragged at this point as the head of Atsushi's cock rubbed against my entrance, coating himself in my juices.

Shit.

"A-Atsushi wait." he stopped his ministrations, dropping his hand away from his cock.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked as he started to look my body over.

"No....not at all....Do you have condoms?" Atsushi blinked a few times at me before briefly looking down at his erection.

"Oh shit." He hissed before quickly running off down the hallway, presumably to his bedroom.

I almost had unprotected sex....what the hell was I thinking?!

A minute later Atsushi walked back with a brooding look on his face. He sat next to me on the couch, huffing as he did so. I sat up looking at him curiously.

"I'm out." He muttered, he purposely avoided looking at me as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head staring unhappily at a spot on the floor.

Oh.

"Oh." an awkward pause settled over both of us. It was the kind of awkward pause where a question had to be asked but you weren't sure if it was the right question.

The lightning and thunder seem to have subsided but that rain is quite heavy.

"Did you want to stop?"

"Did you want to keep going?" We asked each other in unison. Atsushi blinked at me looking genuinely shocked.

"Why would I want to stop?" I asked as I felt an embarrassed flush spreading on my cheeks.

"I dunno, some girls do" He shrugged, that's when I noticed...

"Where the fuck did you get pocky from?!"

"Well....I thought you wouldn't want to keep going so.." He trailed off scratching his head, again avoiding eye contact.

"Idiot, just because you can't fuck me doesn't mean...I told you to make me feel good didn't I?" this time it was me who was avoiding making eye contact with Atsushi.

The rain outside hammered down, the rhythmic pitter patter eplacing our gasps and moans.

"Hmm. So you do know what you're doing." Atsushi said with a smirk before biting his pocky stick clean in half and quickly devouring the pieces.

Uh oh.

He turned to face me before his large muscular arms wrapped around my torso, dragging me closer to him. He turned my body so my back was flush against his chest as I was once again in his lap.

That's the thing about Atsushi he may look tall and scary...but he was always gentle. Even now when all I want him to do is be rougher with me, he takes the utmost care.

His head dipped to my ear as he licked out outside shell.

"Tell me little Aya-chin. How do you want me to make you feel good?" He bit down gently on my ear. My thighs squeezed together subconsciously at his words.

No, we are not fucking Atsushi without extra protection. No, no, no, no!

I could feel the low chuckle reverberate in his chest as his right arm unlatched its hold on my waist and gripped my inner thigh, massaging my flesh. A small groan left my lips at the feeling of Atsushi's warm caloused hand on my thigh. His other hand snaked up my torso and reached under my black jumper as he copied the large circular motions on my breast.