Group studying

It was just another Saturday afternoon in Akita. The cold of winter had become the warmth of spring. We had been back at school for a month now. H2 has so far, been similar but slightly more challenging to H1. My hours at Sato's had changed and now I had every other weekend off but my Friday nights remained the same.

Murasakibara and Tatsuya had come over to study, well Tatsuya and I were studying. Murasakibara was munching obnoxiously on chips and occasionally fiddling with his pen. Occasionally he would gripe about something being a waste of time if he happened to glance at his sheet of study questions.

I stretched from my position on the floor around my small coffee table that dummied as a makeshift desk. Murasakibara was to my left while Tatsuya was to my right. Every now and again Murasakibara's leg or foot would brush up against my own leg under the table, infrequently enough to be considered an accident from stretching if Tatsuya noticed but if he paid attention he would notice Murasakibara glancing over each time before it happened. It would start with the briefest of nudges before he would stroke my leg for various amounts of time. It was starting to become distracting to say the least.

We had both agreed to continue whatever 'this' was for now but had both agreed to keep it between ourselves. Personally, I liked the thrill of running around and the secrecy of it all. I think it had been a few months now, but since our first night on his couch we still hadn't... done... 'IT'.

It's been months and he hasn't made a move.........Is he just not interested...?

I let out an irritated sigh as I pulled myself from my wandering thoughts and stretched my arms above my head.

"I think I need a break"  it seemed plausible enough, we had been studying for close to two hours and focusing on advanced foreign languages was quite hard when you were purposely being distracted. Tatsuya looked over at me from his position on the floor and smiled.

"We have been working hard. A small break couldn't hurt." He shut his history text book and stretched his legs in the direction of my television.

"This was such a waste of time" Murasakibara groaned as he leant back against my bed frame from his side of my little makeshift desk.

"Atsushi you didn't even open a textbook." Tatsuya quipped, leaving Murasakibara grumbling. I shook my head and walked over to my tv and turned on my Xbox, grabbing two controllers as I came to sit back down in my previous spot on the floor. I handed a controller to Tatsuya and kept the other.

"Hey, what about me?" Murasakibara asked as he opened up a lollipop. Strawberry and cream, obviously.

"Those salty chip hands are not touching my controllers" I booted up the Xbox and loadedup Mortal Kombat. It was now our go to for our video gaming when we were all hanging out together. As Tatsuya and I were selecting our characters I caught Murasakibara licking his salty fingers clean. Once he realised he had my attention his child like finger licking became much much more exaggerated. I watched on as his tongue tip trailed from the base joint of his right pointer finger to the top joint before flattening his tongue to swipe the end of the digit.

"Ya-chan?" Tatsuya's confused voice broke me out of the trance Murasakibara had me in.

"Sorry?" I asked turning back to Tatsuya who had an amused look on his face.

"I asked if you were ready."

"Oh, yes sorry!" I quickly selected D'Vorah while Tatsuya picked Raiden. I looked over at Murasakibara and glared at him.

"If you think that's any better you definitely aren't getting a controller"

"Stop being so annoying Aya-chin" Murasakibara sighed unwrapping another sweet treat.

"If I didn't know you Atsushi, I would assume you were raised by wolves." Tatsuya had one of his signature smiles plastered on his face as the round started. I snorted and landed a high kick as Murasakibara made a noise that sounded much like 'hmm' but with several twinkies in his mouth.

The first two rounds lasted 90 seconds a piece with both Tatsuya and I with a win each. Tatsuya has improved significantly since we started playing in the summer. Tatsuya just landed a low kick when all of a sudden my bedroom door burst open behind us. All of us screamed and jumped as Okaasan burst through the door.

"My little hare~!" She sing songed as she burst in. 

Then it happened.

"I got you your prescript-" a box landed in the middle of my small coffee table as she realised it wasn't just me in my room, the damage was already done. Time moved in slow motion as Murasakibara reached out and grabbed the box and started reading it out loud.

"Marvelon?" There was a three second pause while Murasakibara's brain put the pieces together.

"Isn't that-" before he could finish his sentence my head hit the coffee table forehead first with a reasonably loud 'thud'. The room was dead silent for what seemed like an eternity and I could feel my ears turning red from embarrassment.

"Oh, Sayaka. You didn't mention Tatsuya-san and Atsushi-san were coming over for a play date"

Please universe, just make the floor swallow me whole. Have a meteor hit me, something!

I snatched the box dextrously out of Murasakibara's giant hands and smuggled it into my lap quickly. I didn't dare look up at either boys and turned slowly to face Okaasan.

She had the most awkward smile plastered on her face, her left hand awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

"I'm just going to go make you kids a snack!" Okaasan announced and just as quickly as she hurricaned into my room she left just as quickly with a loud slam of my bedroom door. Leaving me to the scrutiny of both boys.

Another half a minute of silence passed through the room before both Tatsuya and Murasakibara burst into fits of laughter. I looked up and found Tatsuya doubled over on the coffee table while Murasakibara was holding his sides laughing. The laughter however started to become contagious and soon enough I was laughing until tears fell down my cheeks.

"Poor Okaasan" I wheezed between bouts of laughter.

"Your face was something" Tatsuya said as his laughs turned to chuckles as he regained his composure. I wiped away to few remaining tear droplets from my eyes with the back of my sleeve. While Murasakibara righted himself from his partially recliner position against my bed frame. Mischief danced in his eyes.

No. Please. No.

"So Aya-chin" he elongated the 'so' so much it was painful.

"I wouldn't Atsushi" Tatsuya warned in that oddly pleasant way, a normal person would have taken the hint. However that went straight over Murasakibara's head or he just likes to live dangerously.

"What is the prescription for Aya-chin?" He asked innocently.

This fucking brat.

"Nothing."

"You aren't sick are you Aya-chin?"

"Shut up Murasakibara."

"Hmm? You sound fine to me Aya-chin so why would you need a prescription?" He continued his taunting.

"Wait, isn't this a brand of birth control Aya-chin?" I slowly looked up at Murasakibara and all I could see was his shit eating grin. Something snapped inside of me.

It took both Okaasan and Tatsuya to pry me from Murasakibara as I tried to claw his eyes out.

We didn't finish our studying or our game.