The Walk Home

The night air was cool, but not as bad as the start of winter, hell it had nothing on Akita. People, well mostly couples passed us on the street hustling home to get out of the cold.We walked in an eery silence, something was wrong.

Murasakibara is never this quiet.

"Mu-kun?"

"Hmm."

Eh.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"I'm not a liar."

"Big liar baby, won't tell me what's wrong huh?" I cooed at him…as if he was a baby. 

Smooth, really smooth.

"Ugh I'm not a baby and I'm not a liar!" 

"So tell me what's wrong…like a big boy." 

"Shut up shorty."

"Big baby."

"Hamster legs!" 

"Idiot giant!"

"Dumbass!"

"Asshole!" The arguing went back and forth for a while. 

"Ugh, if you we're just going to be an ass all night you should have gotten your boyfriend Kiyoshi to walk you home!" I stopped dead in my tracks infront of a lamp post out the front of a park as Murasakibara took a few steps ahead before noticing I stopped. I couldn't stop the giggles falling from my lips even with both hands over my mouth. Murasakibara turned with a genuinely annoyed look on his face. 

"What, are you laughing at me now?" He barked….I laughed harder. 

"Y-you think…" I laughed more, Murasakibaras face grew harder the more irritated he was becoming. 

"With Teppei!" I finally wheezed out holding my sides as a stitch started forming. Murasakibara finally caught on and an embarrassed red blush started forming on his cheeks. 

"Shut up Aya-chin or I'll crush you." He growled menacingly as he took a step closer to me, I would have taken him seriously if he wasn't still blushing from embarrassment. Looking at him only made my laughing worse. 

Atsushi Murasakibara is jealous of Teppei Kiyoshi!

"I'm sorry….I can't stop…its so!" I wheezed as Murasakibara took another step towards me, a large step that pushed into my personal space. Instinctively I took a half step back, my back hitting the lamp post. Murasakibara stood above me with the same menacing look on his handsome face. My laughter finally died down at the feeling of cold metal on my back and the glaring of Murasakibara. The intimidation from his gaze started to seep in through my pores. 

"So." He spat as he took half a step closer to me. 

"S-so?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Am I right?"

"About…? Oh…God….no." a small giggle left my lips involuntarily, Murasakibara was close enough that in the dull light of the lamp post I could make out an irritated vein twitch in his forehead. 

"-Teppei is just a nice guy. He's that nice to everyone." I finished as Murasakibara closed the gap between us. There were merely inches between us, my heart started to pick up its pace. 

"And I'm not, right?" His words were cold and harsh. 

I've never seen him this…insecure before. Who knew he had this much range of emotion outside of snack reviews.

I took my scarf off and gripped both ends before lasooing it around his neck and winding the scarf around my hands forcing Murasakibara closer to me. My heart was beating a million miles an hour as I closed my eyes and stood on the tips of my toes as our lips connected.

I'm kissing Atsushi!

I could feel Murasakibara freeze up at the contact. My heart started to sink in my chest. 

Shit, wrong move. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Abort mission!

I pulled away opening my eyes, a blush reddening my cheeks. We were inches away from each other. Murasakibara was just staring at my face. 

Good one Sayaka. Really love your work.

That's when his hand darted behind my head and crushed my lips against his. The eery air between us now felt charged and fiery as Murasakibaras lips savoured my own, like I was one of his sweet treats. His lips would leave mine for a split second for air before hungrily devouring me again. 

Fuck.

My hands gripped harder into the scarf still wrapped around his neck. It felt like if I released my grip even slightly he would disappear. I pulled him as close as we could be, atleast without being naked.
I craved the warmth of his body as both his hands were on my cheeks, angling my face up to his, keeping me close. The heat that originated in my chest started too pool and slowly make its way to my stomach. 

I needed him.

Murasakibara pushed me firmly into place against the lamp post. His kisses became more heated as his greedy tongue swept against my lip. I parted my lips cautiously as his tongue slipped inside. 

My head was spinning at this point, breaks for air were becoming fewer as the seconds ticked away. It felt like we had been kissing for hours when in reality it had been maybe a minute. 

"Get a room!" Came the intrusive voice of a man. We broke apart quickly, Murasakibara stood to his full height, my scarf unravelling around my hands as he moved away. He turned and glared daggers at the man across the street, now wearing my scarf. 

"What'd you say?" Murasakibara barked at the man across the road. The man quickly scuttled off down the street, as I leant against the lamp post as I giggled at the exchange. Murasakibara turned around, again with that annoyed look on his face.

"Teppei isn't my boyfriend." I said slowly as I watched his irritated gaze turn into a pout at the mention of Teppei's name. I couldnt help but giggle again.