Favour

"Shit, shit, shit. Please pick up" I mumbled as the dial tone connected in my ear and the phone started to ring. Seconds that felt like hours passed until the line rang out to Murasakibara's voicemail.

Shit!

I quickly switched to my messages and scrolled to Tatsuya's thread. 

Sayaka Nakazawa- 5:21pm
"Hi Tatsuya-san, I know you have training but I was wondering if you could do me a favour when you are done?" 

Tatsuya Himuro- 5:22pm
"Sure, how can I help?"

After my text conversation with Tatsuya it seemed like time was ticking away slowly. It had been a few weeks since I had seen Tatsuya or Murasakibara, between their training for the Winter Cup and my grounding. I stared at the clock in Satos watching the digital numbers flick over. 

He said he would be here asap, it's fine, everything will be fine.

After a number of customers I heard the door chime and glanced at the clock. Tatsuya walked through the door with a tote bag with a cat on the front, a red tint on his cheeks. 

"Tatsuya-san you are amazing! Thank you so much." He gave me a sheepish smile and handed me the tote bag. 

"No problem Saya-san. I have to run though." I quickly placed the tote bag on the counter and grabbed my wallet, handing over the yen I owed Tatsuya. 

"I owe you one!" He waved and walked out the door quickly. Once the door clicked closed I dug into the tote bag and ripped open the packaging on the tampon box and liner bag before rushing to the bathroom. 

Tatsuya is an angel!

After attending to 'Aunt Flows' early visit, I walked back out to the sweets floor and found Murasakibara leaning on the counter. 

He was also still in his training clothes of dark purple basketball shorts and a black t-shirt with white sneakers. His hair had a distinct sweat sheen. 
That's when I noticed it….He was leaning on the counter….reading the tampon box. He noticed I'd walked out of the bathroom and eyed me sideways.

"Ah…there mine" I said quickly making my way to the counter. I attempted to snatch the box out of Murasakibara's hands when he simply raised his arm higher, not taking his eyes off the box. 

"No shit Aya-chin" he grinned as he kept reading the packaging. 

"Give those back." 

"I'm reading."

"Well, you should buy your own" I said crossing my arms over my chest, glaring up at the purple haired irritation on front of me. 

"You know I have a sister right?"

"Yeah?"

"You could have just asked me, dummy" he said tossing the box to me. My cheeks were burning at this point. 

"I couldn't get through to you" I mumbled tucking the small box back into the tote bag and placing it behind the counter. Murasakibara was leaning on the counter again, one arm propped up under his chin as he stared holes into my face. 

"Stop it."

"Stop what Aya-chin?" He whined. 

"Stop making it weird."

"I'm not making it weird, your making it weird."

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

The debate continued and devolved into other topics until Murasakibara placed his large hand over my forehead. 

"Hmm no fever." He mumbled, his fingers brushing lightly over my eyelashes, taking great care not to apply any pressure. 

That was rather gentle.

"Its fine Murasakibara-kun, its not my first period."

"Well…yeah I guessed that. Doesn't mean they don't suck." He said moving his hand from my forehead to the top of my head and ruffling my bangs. 

I could feel my heart thumping harder in my chest. Again. 

"Thanks Mu-kun" I muttered as he moved his hand away and walked over to start his sweets shopping.

Some other kids and adults walked through the shop door keeping me preoccupied until close. 
I finished serving the last of the high school kids as Murasakibara put…both grocery baskets full of sweets on the counter. As usual, I started scanning the items into bags, Murasakibara pulled a candy bar from his pocket, placed the entire thing in his mouth before leaning both elbows on the counter watching me bag his sweets. 

"So…why did you ask Muro-chin to go to the shops for you?" He asked around the candy bar in his mouth. 

"You didn't pick up" I shrugged as I continued scanning. 

"Hmm." He mumbled inbetween chews. 

"You know…" he drawled leaning his head primarily on his right hand to look at me. 

"Muro-chin hasn't got a girlfriend." My hand stilled as he finished his sentence as lazily as it started. 

"Uh-"

"You know, in case you like Muro-chin" 

"Oh uhh…thanks for letting me know Murasakibara-kun-" 

"Aya-chin and Muro-chin sitting-" he started to sing mockingly. I could feel him staring me down still. 

"I don't like Tatsuya-san like that" I finished rolling my eyes at him. 

"Whatever you say Aya-chin."

That sounded almost angry, what's his problem?

I too a quick glance over at Murasakibara and noticed he was staring out the window with a strange scowl on his face...as he started shovelling chips into his mouth.

Well he can clearly open that pack of chips so... I wonder what's wrong. 

"What's with that look?"

"Nothing" he grumbled shoving more chips in his mouth, his scowl turning into the look of a pouty child. 
I finished serving Murasakibara and cashed up the shop. Murasakibara waited by the door as he usually does, still sulking and eating more chips. 

"Thanks for waiting." I smiled up at him, he stared down at me and grunted before walking out the door, I followed suit, locking the sweets shop. 

"Aya-chin."

"Hmm?" 

"Text me next time." 

"Mu-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you really annoyed because you didn't get to buy me tampons?" His face instantly dropped and I couldn't stop the giggles that fell from my mouth.

Murasakibara with inhuman speed unwrapped a chocolate bar and shoved it into my mouth. As i continued giggling around the chocolate bar in my mouth the already very obvious red tint to his cheeks started to grow in intensity. 

"Shut up and eat this. Don't make me crush you Aya-chin."