Sleepover

Large hands grabbed at my hips hastily, pulling me flush against a large and muscular chest. My lips were devoured in a hungry almost desperate kiss.
The hungry lips of the man in front of me savoured every inch of my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

Wow...

The large hands holding my hips in place started to roam my body, slowly crawling up my spine, under my shirt all the way back down to my thighs. His hands grasped onto my thighs, taking great care not to grab my ass. I broke the heated kiss and started nipping my way along his jaw line down to the junction between his neck and shoulder.

"Touch me." he breathed as my tongue ran over his soft skin, eliciting a low groan. I kissed and sucked at the same sensitive spot, more groans left his mouth as his head rolled back giving me more access to his throat. My hands roamed his torso, my fingers traced the outline of each hard muscle found.

In response to a harder love bite to his neck, the behemoth of a man below me grabbed at the back of my head and started massaging my head, before burying his hand in my hair and encouraging me to move lower. I obliged, slowly kissing and sucking my way from his collarbone, down his chiseled chest leaving small kisses in my wake. He shivered with anticipation as my mouth made it's way lower and lower, my tongue outlining each of his abdominal muscles. Every now and again he would wrap my pony tail around his hand for a better grip and tug just enough to make me moan.

By the time I reached his pelvic mucles I had left little love bites all over his body. His breaths were harder while he tried to remain composed. My panties were quite wet from the way he would pull my hair. At this point I was kneeling in front of him as he sat up watching me, his hand still wound in my hair. His erection was bulging out of his underwear.

If that goes inside me...

The delicious thought was cut off as my hair was being tugged as I was being coaxed closer to his erection. Close enough that I could smell pre-cum but just far enough that I couldn't lap at his cock with my tongue.

"Good girl. Do you want this?" He teased pulling on my hair enough to elicit a moan. I nodded to the best of my ability.

"I guess you can be rewarded..." he purred as he laxed his grip on my hair. I inched closer to my prize.

I want to see it, I want to taste him.

Before I could claim my prize I was pulled back to my original seating position, straddling his lap as he gave me another fierce kiss, this time more demanding. He bit my lip slightly too hard, I gasped in response to the pleasure and pain coursing through my body. I could feel it on every nerve ending, I was so overstimulated everything felt amazing or painful.

As his tongue devoured mine, he ground my pussy into his cock, the only thing separating us were my flimsy panties and his underwear. I moaned into his mouth as his cock found my clit, rubbing me over and over.

My hips started moving on their own, my body craved to feel more of him. The wetness between my legs was becoming unbearable as the coil in my stomach tightened more with each ministration. The tension could be cut with a knife and I could tell he was feeling it too. His finger nails gripped into the flesh of my hips almost hard enough to be painful over pleasurble. His groans on my skin became hotter and ragged as he thrust himself against me. My pussy ached to be filled.

"Fuck" I moaned, breaking the kiss. I reached out and pulled his head to my neck, his hungry lips latching onto my neck. My hands travelled up the span of his muscular back, up the nape of his neck and into his hair.

As I inched closer to my release, an oddly familiar scent filled my nose.

Watermelon and...coconut?

I opened my eyes, my vision filling with...lavender.

"Atsushi!" I gasped as I woke up.

I looked around trying to clear the sleep from my eyes. I was definitely not at home. As my vision cleared I could make out that I was in a living room, the large tv was still on and playing some kind of b-rated action movie.

"Mmm Aya-chin, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" I looked to my left and found Murasakibara slouched on the lounge rubbing sleep from his eyes.

Idiot, you feel asleep at his house again...

"Oh, go back to sleep Murasakibara-kun" I said quietly as to not wake Tatsuya-san who was asleep on the other end of the couch.

"Are you sure you're okay, like...you said my name and stuff."

Oh no.

"Just a weird dream don't worry about it"

"You drool in your sleep" he mumbled quietly as he nestled back into the couch. In the dim light of the tv I could make out a small patch of drool on his shoulder.

My cheeks went a thousand shades of red as I dashed to the bathroom.

Did I seriously have a wet dream about Murasakibara whilst asleep on his shoulder and to top it off I drooled on him?!

I turned the tap on at the sink and washed my face with warm water. I looked into the mirror staring at my still flushed face.

I wonder if he's actually that big.

A pang of guilt ran through my body as I squeezed my legs closed.

We. Are. Just. Friends.

I told myself mentally over and over as the wetness between my legs soaked further into my panties.