Chapter 13

So so sorry I haven't updated in ages, but here it is! Chapter 13!

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

------  

Now  

January 1st, 2013  

ELLA'S POV    

Processing: Plan A

Plan A: Avoid Niall  

Effectiveness: Zero fucking percent.

Processing: Plan B  

Plan B: Run  

Effectiveness: No. Just... No.  

Processing: Plan C dammit   

Plan C: Be On A 'Very Important' Phone Call  

Effectiveness: Phone is mysteriously missing and not in any of my pockets.  

Processing: Plan D  

Plan D: THERE IS NO PLAN D, YOU BLITHERING IDIOT, ELLA.  

Effectiveness: None. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Obviously.  

Why does the world hate me so much?  

If you don't already know, last night, New Years Eve, Niall Horan, yes the same one who broke my heart, kissed me while I was drunk.  

Granted, he was drunk, too, but I digress.  

How could he? I thought bitterly.  

I had spent the past two years trying to get over him, but after loving him that much, it was pretty hard.   

Then, he just upped and kissed me, like it was no big fucking deal.  

Well, Niall, it was! Just so you know!   

I wanted to scream it at the blue-eyed, blond-haired boy standing silently in front of me.  

You can run now, Ella. Plan B isn't so bad, maybe if we try again.  

However, I couldn't get my legs to obey my thoughts. They were stuck, glued to the floor, as if I was tied to an anchor.  

"Ella," He whispered my name with such gentleness.  

I squeezed my eyes shut.  

"Ella, we need to talk."   

No, we don't. I thought.   

I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head, still keeping my eyelids shut tight.  

And suddenly, I felt his slender fingers cup my chin.  

My chin began quivering, and my fingers began to tremor. I opened my eyes, to see Niall's too-blue eyes staring straight into mine.  

I sucked in a sharp breath. His face loomed closer. I wanted to move, but I was immobile. What this boy was doing to me was not okay.

I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't talk. All I could do was feel.   

Feel the pain, the regret, the hate, and the love.  

His lips grazed mine with the most tender touch, and I began to move away, when he cupped my face with his hands. He pressed his forehead against mine like he used to, and for once, I noticed the navy blue and white bracelet on his wrist.