Chapter 14

Credit to @xTommosKiss (aka Coleen) for the ship name! (You dears will see later)

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Now

January 5th, 2012

COLEEN'S POV

What dafuq is going on? I thought to myself. Who is this girl and what is she doing in my house?

Yet, as I stared at the dark-haired, pale-skinned girl, recognition dawned on me.

That was Jenna, or Jen, Ella's friend that we had FaceTime'd once.

Still.

Some weird shit is going on.

She's here, Ella and Niall are talking. Like, actual words. Lou's been flirting with me (not that I'm complaining), and now I can hear so many birds outside the window.

I wondered if they ever got tired of squawking and if they would ever SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Calm, Colly.

Damn.

Ella's rubbing off on me. I'm talking to myself now.

Ella's such a creepy girl sometimes, but I love her. Who wouldn't? She's pretty weird. And kinda adorable.

She is the more bipolar version of Niall. Let's put it that way.

Birds still squawking, I stalked towards Louis, almost protectively, just to let this Jen girl now that he was mine.

Not literally, but in girl-language, he was mine.

It seemed as if I didn't need to, however, because after hugging Ella tight, raising her eyebrows at Niall, and greeting the rest of the boys and me, her dark eyes were locked only on Zayn's.

I had to admit, they were pretty cute, especially the little smile on Zayn's face when he saw her.

Awww! My cousin is falling in love! What a cutie!

Wait, what. They just met five seconds ago, Coleen. Calm yourself.

And fuck you, Ella. Talking to yourself is weird. And you got to me to do it.

Louis gave me a wide smile, and cheekily wrapped his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight. He was so warm, and he felt so good pressed right up against my side.

That sounded dirty.

Well it wasn't.

My eyes drifted over to Niall.

He looked at Jenna briefly, and then at Ella, and smiled, and looked down at their intertwined fingers, and smiled wider yet.

They were too cute!

Don't even get me started on them, every time I tried asking Ella what happened, all she did was blush and giggle and murmur, "He's my prince." But I still saw her eyes water sometimes.

It seemed like she transitioned sort of fast from all that hate, but if she's happy, I promised myself I would support her.

Niall leaned over and pecked Ella on the cheek, and she turned crimson, but her eyes sparkled.