Chapter 9

SURPRISE UPDATE!

I miss Ella :(

-----

Chapter 9:

ELLA'S POV

"So, Colly, what do we do today?" I asked a week later.

"Today... You meet Candy." She said.

Ah.

Coleen's said a lot about Candy.

Not much is good.

"Wonderful." I muttered sarcastically.

Coleen rolled her deep blue eyes.

"Get dressed already!" She said, poking my arm.

I looked up from my pillow at Coleen, who was dressed in a striped blazer and skinny jeans.

"I don't wanna get up." I groaned.

"Well, you have to."

"No."

"Get up, or I'll scream. Which shall make Niall come in here."

Evillllllll.... I thought menacingly.

I buried my head in my pillow all the same, and then Coleen's ear-piercing scream burst through the silence.

I heard the door open.

I repeat: Evilllllll.

"Oh, it's just you." Niall said, and I heard the creak to where it almost closed once again.

"What?! Just me?! I could have been dying! Or choking on a potatoe!" Coleen screeched, offended.

"But you weren't." Niall replied opening the door once more.

"PENIS. That's what I think of that."

"You're thinking of penis's?" Niall asked. He sounded extremely confused.

Only Louis'. I retorted to Coleen in my head.

There was a bit of rustling, and Niall yelped out an "Ow!"

"Yeah, that's right, you leprechaun! I flicked your forehead!" She said.

Owned. I rolled my eyes.

"ELLA! Will you get the fuck up already!" She exclaimed when Niall shut the door after he left.

"Fine." I sighed and dragged myself up, heading off to the bathroom to do regular morning stuff.

When I came back out, I slicked my hair back into a ponytail, and slipped on a pair of black cotton shorts and a sweater. However, when I was looking through my jewelry box, I spotted something I hadn't noticed was there before.

My eyesight instantly sharpened when I focused on the object.

Niall + Ella

I looked away, vile anger burning my throat.

I guess Jen must have packed it...

I averted my eyes from the bracelet and grabbed my favorite gold heart necklace. My dad bought it for me the day I turned 12...

The same day I met Niall.

No. I thought sternly. Not everything in your life relates to Niall! This necklace is about you and Dad!

I put the necklace on proudly, for Dad, and only Dad.

Speaking of Dad, I just want everyone to know that I'm feeling better about him. He's in a place he deserves to be in, and that place is heaven.