Chapter 4

Dedicated to my new fans, especially MizzHarryStyles, because she left a really sweet comment on my other Who Knew I Ran Into Romeo That Day. I was going to dedicate the chapter of that story to you, MizzHarryStyles, and I started it, but I'm having a bit of a writer's block for that chapter. I'll have it up as soon as I can

(gif on the side is Ella and Niall (you'll see when you read it))

Chapter 4:

NIALL'S POV

Now

December 16, 2012

The trip to the airport was long and silent. Ella would glance at me every so often, and I would see her eyes glisten with tears. Sometimes, the expression was clear on her face that she regretted this decision, but she didn't say anything about turning back.

She wouldn't let me help her with her luggage when we arrived at the airport. She lugged all of her bags alone, and refused any help I offered, jerking away from me.

When I felt her flinch, it made me feel so... empty. It was so difficult to believe that just 2 years ago, my princess loved me.

I loved her, too. To this day, that is the one thing I am most sure about, that I loved Ella Castings.

Getting over her was difficult, I was extremely sure of that, too. It took months, and even after, I would think of her often. You never truly forget someone you loved, and I loved her a lot.

Sometimes the boys would catch me staring at my pictures of her. I kept the one from the Starfall Dance, the last school dance we had gone to together, on my nightstand, even to this day, because it's a good memory.

It was odd, imagining my life without Ella. For 5 years, she was constantly in my life. Though only 3 years were of us dating, during the other 2, we were close friends.

Within the next 2 hours of silence, we made our way onto the plain. We were lucky and got seats in the first row. I let Ella take the window seat, because I remembered her saying she loved the window seat. I came to terms with the fact that she wasn't going to talk much, so I leaned back in the seat, and fell asleep.

ELLA'S POV

Niall always was good at falling asleep quickly.

I pulled out my laptop, and bought the wifi, signing on to my IM account. When I got on, I looked at the messages I had recieved when I was offline.

30 minutes ago:

JenJen: Heyyas.

JenJen: I'm bored. No work today.

JenJen: I'm a cow. Hear me moo. To grow your plants you use my poo.

JenJen: Wasn't that beautiful?

JenJen: IT WAS.

JenJen: I am drinking coconut milk, because it sounds so foreign.

JenJen: CHOP CHOP. GET ON HERE ALREADY. BUY THE FUCKING WIFI.

JenJen: GET ON.

JenJen: YOU BETTER GET ON RIGHT NOW.

JenJen: Cmon, already!

20 minutes ago:

JenJen: YOU WILL GET ON RIGHT NOW.

JenJen: I'm waiting.....

10 minutes ago:

JenJen: I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET ON.....

JenJen: I'm waiting 20 more minutes. And you better be on, or I'm not gonna be happy :(