Chapter 15

Now

January, 27th, 2013

ELLA'S POV

I slipped on my sweat pants and plain black tee, ready for a day alone with Niall.

Things had been going well between us, and I was glad. It felt really good to be back with him, and what's even better, is that he felt the exact same way about me.

We'd been in public quite a bit, and when we held hands nearly every time, it wasn't hard for people to figure out we were dating. How they figured out my name was beyond me, though. It was odd, to go out on streets, and have people contantly recognize your boyfriend, who, up until then, had just been the same person you knew before he was famous.

But I was happy for him. He followed his dreams, and look where he was now, in the world's biggest boy band, with millions of fans, and tons of accomplishments. He even had me back now...

To be honest, I myself am still confused on how I made the transition from hate back to love. There was only one explanation I could come up with: Fate.

I went down the stairs to the living room, and smiled gently at Niall who was sitting on the couch.He grinned back, "Now that you're here, I can make the popcorn!" He said happily.

He started to get up, but I grabbed his shoulders and sat him back down. "I'll make it, babe." I told him.

"Thanks, El,"

"I'm only doing because I love you." I told him, grinning.

"And you want the first handful." Niall replied pointedly.

I giggled, "Maybe."

"Cunt."

"Cunt."

"Touche."

I couldn't help but laugh with Niall. I was pretty sure we were the only couple able to call each other cunts, and not secretly hate each other.

Once the popcorn had finished popping, I poured it in a bowl, and handed it to him, then went back to the kitchen.

"Princess, what are you doing?"

"Making 2 bags for me."

"For you?" Niall asked, and I smirked at his pout.

"Me." I nodded.

"Why don't I get two bags?"

"Thought we went over this. Because you're a cunt."

I could tell Niall didn't want to laugh, but he did anyways. "Elllaaaaaaaaaa?" He drew out my name.

I glared at him, not able to resist the pleading look in his unnaturally blue eyes.

"Fine."

"I love you!"

I rolled my eyes, and popped 3 more bags, and finally sat down next to him. "Shut up." I told him, but I smiled.

CANDY'S POV

I straightened by blond hair, a deep frown set on my face.

Word on the street was, that little Ella bitch was back with Niall.

Everyone kept saying things like, "It's about time, you know." or, "They're so wonderful together."

But they were wrong. It was about time Niall and I got together. Ella had her chance. Now it was my turn.

He and I belonged together. He was cute, I was cute. He was funny, I was I funny. He had pretty blue eyes, I had pretty blue eyes. He was thin, I was thin. Girls wanted him, boys wanted me. If only he could face the facts, and see that we belonged together.

Not like him and Ella. Ella wasn't even pretty. Sure, she had nice eyes, and thick hair, but everything else just didn't look nice.

Niall belonged with me. Obviously, if Ella wasn't good enough for him the first time, she wouldnt be good enough for him the second time around.

The time for Candy was now, and Ella should have been gone long ago.

My own pale blue eyes bazed back at me in the mirror, hard and confident. I smirked at my reflection, and brushed my blond bangs out of my face.

Ella won't know what hit her.

LIAM'S POV

"Tell me more about Niall and that girl." My girlfriend, Audrey, said as she laid her head down on my lap.

I began to stroke her soft hair. "What do you want to know?

"Um.. What does she look like? Is she prettier than me?" Audrey's pale blue eyes met mine.

"Definitely not." I told her, smiling. No one in the world was prettier than her. "She's got mid-arm length curly-wavy-ish brown hair and her eyes are a really bright green, and sorta mixed with blue."

"She sounds pretty."

"She is. There should be some pictures online. Want me to look 'em up?" I asked her.

She smiled up at me. "Yes, please."

I took out my iPhone and typed in 'Niall Horan and Ella' and pressed the search button. A picture of Ella and Niall popped up, and I pressed my fingertip to the photo to enlarge it. Niall was smiling at the ground, and Ella was grinning at him.

"That's her," I passed my phone to Audrey.

She held it for a few moments, "She's definitely pretty. Her and Niall go well together."

"Yeah, they do." I told her, twisting a lock of her soft hair around my index finger.

"When can I meet her?" She asked curiously.

"Whenever you want."

Audrey grabbed my other hand, and intertwined our fingers together.

"Can I go over tomorrow if you boys aren't doing anything?"

"Of course, love." I grinned, glad she wanted to get to know Ella.

Seems like things were finally falling back into place for Niall.

------

I'm not that pleased with this chapter, but I hope you guys like it well enough! I feel like it's short, so if it is, I'm sorry loves.