Chapter 19

Now

April 5th, 2013

NIALL'S POV

Now, don't get me wrong. I loved our fans dearly. We'd be absolutely nowhere without them. But sometimes, they tend to go way too far, and dig themselves into holes way too deep for me and the boys to just forget after an award or two.

And although I appreciate all they do for us, and that everything they do is seen as for our own good in their eyes, they really crossed the line this time.

They made the only girl I'll ever love feel worthless. Ella Renee Castings is the most perfect person I've ever met, because of each flaw that covered her body.

I loved her quirks. Like how her left dimple was more prominent than the other. The long white scar across her right arm from when the one of the cats at the local shelter in Mullingar pawed at her angrily. The hiccups in her laugh.

When the boys and I had first become a band, I received a lot of hate, telling me I didn't deserve to be in One Direction, that I was ugly, and other things like that. Sometimes, even the people that were considered our fans said those things to me.

Now, however, that my teeth are straight, and I've most of the baby fat in my cheeks, everyone loves me. Now that I've gotten a new haircut, and am more muscular, everybody loves me.

I didn't want this artificial love from others, that was not something I had earned. I didn't want to be adored by my appearance.

But our real Directioners, stuck with me. They supported me finding my princess. Little did they know I'd met her when I was twelve years old.

And now that I've displayed my princess off to the world, she gets called fat, ugly, undeserving?

I knew Dani, El, Perrie, and Jade all had gotten hate, and it honestly needed to stop. When I got hate, it hurt. But when Ella did, it hit home.

Nobody hurts my Ella.

I sat on one of the couches backstage after a concert finished. Opening up my laptop, I signed into Twitter, deciding it was time to end this.

'Twitcam. Twenty minutes. I've gotta talk to you guys.' I wrote and then sent it in.

I took a quick shower backstage, and went back to my laptop, ruffling my wet hair.

I pulled up the twitcam.

The numbers began tallying up by the thousands. I didn't say anything.

"I have to talk to you all." I told them, dead serious. "And I want you to listen."

They all began commenting on the twitcam.

"Stop commenting." I said.

They didn't stop.

"Stop commenting!"

"God dammit stop or I'm ending this twitcam and I'll just cuss out in like thirty tweets."

They told me not to go. So I clicked end.

I then tweeted, 'I'm making another one, and if someone so much comments at all, I'm deleting my twitter and never getting it back.'

Opening another twitcam, I waited for comments so I could go delete my twitter. But nobody said a thing.

"I don't want one comment throughout this entire thing."

It was silent for a moment before I found my voice to start talking.

"Why do you guys hate Ella? Or Danielle? Eleanor? Perrie? Jade?"