Chapter 18

Dedicated to AcresBeyondLost because she's always so sweet to me :)

Now

March 31st, 2013

ELLA'S POV

I tried to stop. For Niall. I really did. But I couldn't. Not until I was skinny enough.

I pressed my legs together, and allowed myself to smile at my small thigh gap, that was slowly growing.

I was losing weight pretty quickly nowadays. I've found that drinking a lot of water helps me fight the hunger.

It was addicting, knowing that this was making me thin, thin enough to maybe even be beautiful.

I changed out of my clothes into a pair of old, green sweat pants and a Panic! At The Disco band tee, and headed off to do my duties.

Yeah.

I headed off to go throw up all of my food.

NIALL'S POV

"Ella's looking really skinny lately." Coleen told me quietly, after she entered the bedroom Ella and I shared.

"I thought I was just over thinking that, but since you said it too, it must be true." I replied after a moment.

"Find out what's going on. I can't get anything out of her, but you, you're her entire world. Maybe you can." She said softly, her eyes sad.

"I've come to love her like a sister." I could see her eyes watering slightly. "I know the boys have, too."

"Okay. I'll go check on her now." I told her, my jaw set.

If anything were to happen to my Ella... I wouldn't have known what to do. She was my everything. She always would be.

Coleen nodded, and withdrew from my room.

I checked our entire suite for Ella, but I couldn't find her. I finally opened the door to the bathroom, and gasped at what I saw.

My girlfriend, my princess, kneeling over a toilet, a toothbrush in her hand, and a pile of sick inside the toilet bowl.

Suddenly, it all made sense to me.

I heard her take a sharp breath in. "Niall!" She breathed.

I couldn't speak. All I could do was stand there grimly, and I could feel my eyes fill with tears unwillingly.

"It's not what it looks like." She said hurriedly.

The thing is, though, Ella was such a bad liar, and I knew her.

The only thing I could to was fall to the floor next to her, and hold her thin body close to mine, and cry into her bony shoulder.

And then, she was crying, too. I could feel my shirt turn wet from her tears.

"Don't cry." She told me.

That only worsened it. The one girl I would ever love was emptying her stomach to be skinnier, when she was perfect in the first place. She could have died.

She could have left me forever.

I gripped her so hard, she might have shattered. I didn't ever want to let her go.

I ran my fingers through her mass of soft, curly brown hair. I had lost her for 2 years because of my own mistake. I was not going to lose her again because of an eating disorder.

"Why?" I finally let out.

This caused her to sob, which wasn't something I meant to do, but I couldn't help it.