07

jimin got back to his dorm after dawn, the thin fabric attached to the metal rod above his window danced in the breeze. he could've sworn he shut his window before leaving this morning, but also remembered he was in a hurry.

he ditched his bookbag onto a nearby chair, it slumped over mirror jimin's disposition as he stood there with a blank expression. there was so much going through his brain that he felt numb, he's worried he lost his best friend and partner all in one day.

jimin shook his head, rubbing his cheeks. taehyung wasn't his partner, they're not even friends. jimin was tired and getting too ahead of himself. like any adolescent male, he decided to ease his overwhelming thoughts with some erotic videos because that solves everything.

he spread out onto his cold bed, throwing his shoes and pants onto the ground half-hazardly as he grasped for his computer. jimin opened it up to find it already logged in, he didn't pay to much mind as he opened the google tab, but when his eyes lazily glanced up slightly he let out a faint gasp. the camera was on, revealing a small glowing light.

"what the hell. . ." jimin rose up, setting his laptop aside after quickly disabling his computer. he brushed his hair from his face as he looked around wondering what else was out of place.

the window being open, the computer logged in already with the camera on, just what was going on around here? jimin turned on his light and peeked out his window suspiciously before closing his curtains. he scurried around his dorm looking for anything that could be out of place or missing.

he noticed his closet door was left opened, but then his phone went off, blaring obnoxious 2000s music from across the room. jimin gritted his teeth, remembering hoseok changed his ring tone the night they got wasted.

it was taehyung calling along with five missed messages from him. jimin pondered for a moment if he should answer then recalled earlier today when he made taehyung upset so he opted to answer the older.

"hey," jimin said, attempting to sound like he was still annoyed, there was silence on the other end. he thought he could hear ragged breathes, but he wasn't sure.

". . .jimin?"

"yes, hello. who else would it be?"

taehyung on the other end could feel his nails dig into his palm creating fresh blood that stained his under nails but he had no intention of letting go for this was his own twisted punishment for yelling at jimin. it was his fault that jimin has grown distant.

he knows jimin is sensitive and yet he still lost control of his anger, he just felt so defensive because jimin suspected something outrageous. taehyung remained behind the oak tree that left crumbles of wood onto the cotton fabric of his hoodie. he stared straight ahead into the window that had poorly, thin curtains that still shown light through from inside. anyone being able to see anything inside if they squinted hard enough.

taehyung nearly forgot he was still on the line with jimin who sat impatiently on his bed, contemplating to hang up or at least that's what taehyung made out from the window.

"im sorry- im sorry for snapping on you earlier, that was rude of me," taehyung whispered nearly inaudible due to his fear of rejection his breathe hitched, waiting for a response.

"its fine, i shouldn't have accused you of something like that especially over such little evidence like why would you even want to kill hana?" jimin responded, forcing a chuckle. this caused taehyung to smile also forcing a chuckle in disbelief as to why taehyung would have any reason to kill hana.

"hey," jimin added, "i think someone was in my dorm. . ." taehyung froze, unsure of jimin's suspicions, he cautiously clutched the key that was in his pocket. thoughts racing through his head whether to chuck it into a pond or not.

"r-really? why do you say that?"

"i don't know, stuff just seemed to be out of place. . ." jimin shrugged, plopping onto his mattress, cutely throwing his legs up in the air. taehyung attempted to hold in his laughter, his cheeks shined a pink tint as he observed the younger.

jimin hesitantly asked after a moment of silence, "would you mind sleeping over just for tonight? it would make me feel safer to have someone else around if there really is someone sneaking into my dorm."

sorry for the accidental long break!