02

jimin was never as conscious of kim taehyung as he's been for the past two weeks, prior to that night the college student wouldn't even bat an eye at the other. it's not like the two were friends anyway.

but jimin didn't realize just how many classes the two boys shared.

it was driving jimin crazy. if taehyung sat next to him due to the lack of seats, jimin's throat would tighten up with anxiety causing him to grab his possessions to change seats.

it wasn't until jimin caught on that taehyung began to intentionally sit next to the younger that jimin felt even more nervous than before, today was no different.

taehyung settled down next to him and jimin then proceeded to grab his things, but before taking a step a hand gripped his wrist, holding him in place.

"what the fuck is your problem?" taehyung inquired with a calm demeanor, a possible smirk hidden with a slightly annoyed frown.

"uhm. . . nothing?"

"bullshit."

jimin bit his lips nervously while taehyung continued to stare at him into submission with fiery embers for orbs, obviously angered.

"i-its probably nothing, but when-"

"hey, boys, what are you two talking about?" jisoo inquired as she walked up to them with a friendly smile.

jimin went weak in the knees, smitten for jisoo.

"o-o-oh nothing. . ." jimin stuttered, practically hearing taehyung roll his eyes. jimin felt like the loser instead of kim taehyung who just sat there calm and collected even after being presented with school's most popular girl, jimin was envious to be as cool.

wait kim taehyung is not cool, jimin shook his head at the silly thought causing jisoo to flash him a weird look before asking, "im having a party at my place tonight, you coming?"

"of course!" jimin replied, sounding a bit too enthusiastic which he immediately cursed himself for.

jisoo giggled and turned to taehyung who looked deadpanned.

"how about you. . .?" she asked hesitantly, her eyes glimmered with hope as a pink tint flushed her cheeks, waiting for an answer. jimin felt his heart pound, no, this isn't what he thought this was.

it can't be.

taehyung shot a sly smirk at jimin who quickly scowled back before reply with a curt 'sure'.

maybe kim taehyung wasn't as much as a loser he originally seemed.

booze clung to the fabric of the people surrounding jimin when he entered the scene. he cringed at the sight of drunken college student stupidly dancing ear blasting music, he just didn't see the appeal.

but he came for one reason only, to see jisoo.

jimin spotted her from the crowd and eagerly waved at the girl who shot a quick smile back only to turn back to the original person she was taking to.

eventually at some point through the night, jimin regretted showing up being the wallflower that he is so he escaped outside for some fresh air.

he sat in silence on the patio but heard persistent kissing noise around the corner that just wouldn't stop so in an action of annoyance he peaked to around the corner to cuss at the couple, but froze in his tracks.

kim fucking taehyung had his lips connected to jisoo's this entire time and he locked eyes with jimin as he did it, the street light revealed a mischievous glimmer in the older's eye. jimin clenched his fists, yearning to cause a scene possibly commit homicide but realized that jisoo wasn't even his girlfriend.

he felt hopeless.

jimin rushed out of the place but not making very far when his knees gave out so we just sat on the edge of the sidewalk crying. kim taehyung wasn't the loser, it was jimin all along.

there's was a shadow looming over the boy who ignored it until a familiar voice was heard.

"why are you crying?"

jimin looked up and gave taehyung a deadpanned look.

"why the fuck do you think im crying, you asshole!? what does jisoo even see in you, you're literally just a loser who dresses up like a girl-" jimin froze in the middle of his rant, glancing up at taehyung in a panic.

oh, fuuuuuck.

taehyung struck fear in jimin, he possessed an eerily silence and shown an empty void as replacement for his eyes, he seemed unpredictable. actually this man has been unpredictable, jimin noted to never underestimate a person ever again.

"so you knew?"

have you guys read the manhwa called 'banana scandal'?

well

this is basically how i view kim taehyung to be like in this ff with how people perceive him to be a loser when he's actually really attractive and how he is in bed

everything is inspired by him besides the part of him being madly in love with the main character

it will be a while until taehyung falls for jimin