22

NOVEMBER 3rd

Jimin messed with the collar of his suit in the mirror as Hoseok walked up behind him. He came up to help the younger with his suit, correcting Jimin's tie also which caused the boy to huff feeling a sense of disappointment within himself.

"Are you nervous?" Hoseok inquired, stepping away to grab a jacket and keys.

Jimin remained silent while shaking his head, a weak smile tugging at his lips. A smile that him and Hoseok both knew was forced. The latter continued to open the door when they heard a honk outside.

"Let's get this over with," Hoseok sighed as he eagered Jimin into the hallway.

Their lawyer unlocked the door for them as they bustled into the car's backseat.

"Hello, how are you feeling today?" She turned around to make eye contact with Jimin. The boy simply shrugged, knowing if he opened about what he was actually feeling that it would be game over.

Knowing that in actuality, his heart is beating out his chest and climbing up his throat simultaneously creating a bulge in his throat causing him to be unable to speak. Taehyung is a scary man that is dangerously beautiful and addicting.

The devil isn't this horrible beast that smells and snarls, that lives up in the wilderness. He is within the crowd, he is your neighbor, or in Jimin's case, he's your ethics classmate.

Hoseok squeezed Jimin's hand as their lawyer started up the car again. The latter placed his other hand against Hoseok's, taking in the warmth of his palm that Jimin lacked.

Hoseok is so warm, so safe.

"Now, Jimin, when we get inside please do not engage with the suspect by any means and if he initiates with you then please go to me immediately," her eyes flicked over to Hoseok in the rear view mirror when she parked, "same goes to you, Hoseok, you could be brought up for questioning as well so be prepared.

The two both nodded while exiting the vehicle. Jimin was faced with the front doors the miraculous courthouse, its pillars with spiraling decor encouraged the boy to enter along with auburn stained double doors they walked through.

The lawyer directed them to the waiting room where they sat before the hearing officially started. Jimin couldn't sit still, he kept on fiddling with his thumbs and felt a cold sweat begin.

"I'll be in the restroom," he informed Hoseok as he abruptly stood up.

Jimin rinsed his face, water dripping down his face and off his chin back into the sink. He stared back at his reflection in silence, he could barely recognize himself.

There was a flush from the stall behind him, a man walked out which Jimin paid minimal mind to as he went to wipe his face. It wasn't until the man spoke up that Jimin looked at his face.

"How you've been?" Taehyung asked, a smirk tugging at his lips as he looked down at Jimin. He stammered before he could respond, Taehyung took this chance to corner the younger.

"It don't got to be like this, Jimin," Taehyung began to beg, "look at me." He brought his hand to Jimin's cheek, caressing it. Jimin turned away from the older's affection, brushing him off.

"Get away from me, I'm not even supposed to be talking to you right now. . ."

"Is that what that dumb bitch lawyer told you? Listen, me and you- we don't have a normal relationship, we're special, okay?"

Jimin started shaking his head profusely, refusing to believe Taehyung's lies again. He made it this far, he won't go backwards.

"Jesus, what is taking you so- " Hoseok began to say as he entered the bathroom but paused when he saw Taehyung.

He quickly grabbed Jimin by the arm and eagered him out, "you shouldn't be talking to him." Hoseok shot harsh glances at Taehyung as they left the bathroom, leaving him alone.

Taehyung paced back and forth, know isolated by his own thoughts. This is it, everything is over. He was sent in a rage, fists making contact with his own reflection.

He watched it shattered in tiny little pieces, his reflection broken mirroring how he felt within. Blood being mixed with glass, dripping down onto the counter.

"Shit, shit!"

There was the grandfather's clock chime, signaling it was time for his court hearing.

"Shit!"

sorry for the unexpected break!! we're almost done with this series omg taehyung's getting what he deserves