03

"woahh this is insane!" jimin chuckled, shuffling through taehyung's drawers. he picked up laced panties and gazed at them in awe.

he licked his lips, shooting a nervous glance at taehyung who sat with a wine glass dangling from his fingertips, his gaze unwavering competing against jimin's darty ones.

"why do you dress like a girl?" jimin asked hesitantly, hearing taehyung let out a long, heavy sigh as if he was expecting this question.

"why does clothing have to havd gender labels? it feels comfortable and i look damn good wearing them," he smirked, staring down at the younger's bulge forming in his jeans.

there was a moment of silence before jimin rose to his feet, trapping taehyung between him who continued to sit in a relaxed manner, unfazed.

"let's fuck," jimin boldly demanded.

"give me a good reason to," taehyung responded with an amused look as the boy pinned him to the bed, eagerly nibbling his throat.

taehyung put a hand on jimin to bring him back to reality, he grasped his chubby cheeks to make him meet eyes. taehyung's eyes were serious, but simultaneously playful.

"now if this is going to happen, it's going by my rules, darling," he cooed in jimin's ear, flipping him over with ease. taehyung presented himself with a slight frown and deadpanned expression as his bangs hung down from his forehead in contrary of jimin with flushed cheeks and hazy eyes, gasping lightly.

"i-i thought you were a bottom," jimin confessed rewarding a deep chuckle from taehyung.

"no, darling," taehyung rose from his bed, removing his shirt.

"i'm going to take a shower then head to the library to study, you can chill here or leave, it doesn't matter," taehyung stated, slightly amuse still.

jimin nodded quickly, eyes staring down at the floor in embarrassment.

once jimin heard the water start running, he left taehyung's bedroom and began to explore his apartment.

he observed the shelves with pictures of assumed relatives and miscellaneous novels with a thin layer of dust causing jimin to chuckle, but there was a door in the distance, away from everything, almost intended to be hidden.

curiosity getting the best of jimin like always, he walked over to the door and tried opening it but to jimin's disappointment, it was locked.

"what are you doing?"

jimin flipped around to meet eyes with taehyung who presented himself only in a towel loosely wrapped around hips.

"u-uh. . . just exploring."

taehyung placed his hand against the door, next to jimin's head. taehyung leaned in closer, hovering over jimin with an immense height difference, jimin stared into taehyung's still dripping chest as the older whispered, "well, don't."

there was a moment of silence, infecting the air with painful awkwardness. jimin slid away from the door, his eyes darted to the floor as he played with his thumbs nervously. taehyung crossed his arms defensively, sizing jimin up before stating, "you should leave."

"y-yeah! you know what, i actually have to prepare a presentation so see you tomorrow!"

"yeah, see you in class. . ."

jimin practically ran away to escape the odd tension between the two, but taehyung stood in place, his eyes focused on the door.

illustrations furnished the wall behind the door, hidden photos scattered across the room. the only light bathing the room was through the door left ajar, taehyung's face was hidden by the shadows, but he was transfixed by a photo lathered in the slice of light.

that image tapped to the wall was only one of many replicas adorned with the identical, indistinguishable subject. as taehyung advanced closer to the embellished barrier, his fingertips grazed gently onto the sleek surface of the photo, he caressed the focus of the image delicately as if they were there in the room.

the subject in every photo being park jimin. each and every picture hung up where taken from afar without the boy's consent and without anyone else detecting.

why else would kim taehyung pose in front of a camera wearing a skirt.

how humiliating.

yandere dom taehyung!! you thought jimin was a fan of taehyung first? nope

taehyung only started wearing skirts to catch the attention of jimin who was originally hetero