09

jimin has been disturbed all week, he huddled in his body to make him as unnoticeable as possible while he hugged his textbooks for dear life. taehyung noticed heavy eyebags forming on the younger's face, staining a purple undertone on his flesh even jimin's hair was in disarray with a strand of hair sticking straight up. taehyung topped the other in the hallway on the way to ethics causing jimin to flinch, whipping towards taehyung's direction.

"oh- its just you, taehyung. . ." jimin gasped, covering his mouth embarrassed as his brows crinkled. he remained anxious, tapping his foot erratically with one last single glance over his shoulder. a frown formed on taehyung's lips as he observed the younger, he wanted to tell jimin a million things but stayed silent being too caught up in his thoughts. although jimin did not even notice as he was too caught up in his thoughts as well while they trudged towards first block.

the world caved in on jimin as the professor taught, he usually screamed his lectors despite the time, but this time it affected jimin more than usual. everything just felt so much more intense, he grasped his chest, crumpling his jacket which taehyung took note of who sat next to him. the suffocating sensation did not stop though only traveled to his throat, it frightened jimin.

he suddenly felt conscious of the other students sitting around him, questioning if maybe one of them is the culprit. jimin glanced around frantically causing weird stares this is when taehyung took action and encouraged jimin out into the hall.

"let's just skip class today, we can chill at your place. maybe get some snacks?" taehyung suggested as jimin took a moment to catch his breathe.

"y-yeah, let's do that. . ." jimin got a head start towards the dorms, leaving taehyung in the dust.

the two of them were sprawled out on jimin's mattress, munching on chips while his laptop let out audio that resembled an argument. it was a weird soap opera suggested on jimin's illegal downloaded streaming app, but they watched it anyway since neither felt like browsing.

for a moment, everything felt normal again.

taehyung tempted to distract jimin even farther by having his slender fingers creep between the other's thighs, grasping the layer of fat to find sanity whether to creep closer to his actual intent. taehyung's hand lingered on jimin's thigh which caused him to hitch his breathe in anticipation.

the older caught on, deciding to tease more, his fingers brushed against jimin's grotch. taehyung smirked when he felt jimin was already slightly hard. he inched his face closer, positioning himself between jimin's legs.

taehyung lifted the boy's shirt, planting soft kisses down his stomach until he reached the fabric of his boxers. he nibbled at the dark blue clothe, making the anticipation deepen.

an unruly growl erupted from taehyung matching the deep, slow knocks that echoed, bouncing off the walls. jimin prompted himself up onto his elbows, making eye contact with taehyung. his eyes were dodgy, flipping back and forth to the door then to taehyung who remained between his legs.

knock . . . knock . . . knock . . .

"t-taehyung!" jimin squealed in a hush manner, flinching at every knock. taehyung sighed, lifting himself from the mattress while fluffing his fair in sexual frustration. he was planning on beating the shit out of whoever ruined the mood.

he crept up to the door, unsure whether to answer or not. taehyung began to wonder if jimin's fear was contagious since he felt his own heartbeat quicken as he got closer. he extended his arm to grasp the knob when another knock occurred.

taehyung flew the door opened and was introduced to a hooded man. the strange man turned around, attempting to make a run for it but taehyung grabbed him by the hood, ripping it down.

"hoseok!?" jimin yelled from behind taehyung, flailing his arms. hoseok dropped the cardboard box he held, disgusting contents leaked onto the floor.

"what the hell is that?" jimin asked, getting a closer look. he hesitantly lifted the flap and instantly recoiled, it was numerous used condoms with white liquid oozing out along with photos of jimin that were also tainted with the liquid. jimin glanced up at hoseok with absolute disgust.

"i-i-its not what this looks like, i have been- !!" before hoseok could finish his sentence, taehyung swung at him sending him to the ground with a thud.

"im calling the campus police."

.ೃ࿐