15

"what? i thought you liked this?" taehyung inquired, wiping the sweat from his forehead while his other hand gripped jimin's waist. strands of hair bouncing along with his pleated skirt as he thrusted from behind.

jimin was placed in front of a mirror, one of taehyung's bows from his blog shoved into his swollen mouth. it drenched in saliva, muffling his moans. his erection pushed against his stomach as it rubbed against the floor, causing drips to form at his tip.

jimin mumbled for taehyung, but it was nothing close to audible so taehyung grabbed him by his scalp. their flushed cheeks rubbed against eachother when the older whispered in the other's ear, "what was that? you do like this?"

he turned away from taehyung, giving up. jimin did like this, more than he expected. this pent up fear within the cavity of his chest twisted into adrenaline that went straight down to somewhere else.

taehyung was scary, hell, he's even dangerous.

"tell me you like this, tell me you like me," taehyung grew rough, fingers leaving marks on jimin's torso.

an eruption began in the pit of jimin's stomach, itching to consume him. between taehyung's persistent pleas and slamming from behind everything melted inside the younger's brain until he caved in.

"okay, i like you! i like you!!"

・゚゚・。

jisoo and hoseok walked home, across the other side of campus. a nasty breeze overcome them unleashing a roaring punch, they huddled together for safety.

they jogged until the closet pavilion were they stood to catch their breaths, hoseok heaving a little bit more due to jisoo already being an athlete.

"taehyung's home is so nice! hopefully it'll be our permanent study spot, my dorm is so small," jisoo exclaimed to change the mood, but it remained dour setting as hoseok gave little to no response.

following up though, he decided to inquire, "you haven't heard those weird rumors about kim taehyung though?" hoseok mouth the words 'gay' to jisoo.

she returned with a faint smile under the assumption that hoseok is 'traditional', jisoo fiddled with her feet before responding. a long pause persisted between the two which ached hoseok.

"well. . . i don't think you should judge anybody for something like that and i know he's not that because he kissed me!"

"he did??" hoseok was confused at this point, maybe jimin and him aren't involved.

"yeah! at my last party," she chuckled.

"taehyung just doesn't sit right with me in general."

"well you know what. . . i did hear -" jisoo was interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around her shoulders. it was min yoongi with his gummy grin, although for smiling hoseok noticed how blank his eyes looked.

"you're not talking about my buddy, taehyung are you?"

super short
but new character 🤭