21

jimin sat in the steel chair bolted to the cement floor, waiting for the investigator to write his statement. the three of them were divided in separate rooms for the past hour, no answers from the police yet. jimin felt flaccid, staring up at the twinkling fluorescent rods.

he nearly didn't hear the door open and a folder dropped on the table.

"kim taehyung's fingerprints doesn't match up with the evidence we found at first victim's scene," the detective stated, flipping the metal chair opposing jimin around to sit in it backwards. his chest pressing against the metal bars as he peered down at the younger.

"you have to believe me, sir!" at this point jimin was desperate. the detective raised his hands in the air nonchalantly, "i never said i didn't believe you, kid."

"how long have you and taehyung been dating?"

jimin furrowed his brows, "i mean i wasn't exactly dating taehyung, we had something that was more casual, why?"

the detective smirked at the younger's question, picking up the folder once more before preparing to leave.

"that's all i needed to hear."

✧.*

"suspect told me jimin park was his 'beloved' as in they been monogamously together the past few months but our witness says otherwise," the detective informed the other as both made it the lab.

"fingerprints did not match any of the victims besides min yoongi which we already knew, but what i did find was interesting," said the medical examiner when she saw them enter, handing her notes to the second detective.

detective lim, the who interviewed jimin, leaned against the counter as he peered at the woman, "what'd you find?"

"well two years ago before moved to seoul, our suspect had charges pressed against him for sexual harassment," the medical examiner brought up the boy's file on her screen, "lee sooyin, a fellow high school student at the time that rejected kim taehyung."

"so you think this is a similar situation?"

the medical examiner shrugged, getting settled at her desk, "could be although i'm not in the position to say. . ."

detective lim turned to the other detective, "bring kim taehyung back in and focus on getting a warrant for his dorm," both head for exit as detective lim went the other direction to escort hoseok and jimin home for the night.

the two sat in the waiting room idle for any more questioning, both nearly asleep when the detective came for them.

"another interview?" hoseok yawned, shoving jimin who was on his lap in a crooked manner.

"no, gather your things and say your goodbyes." jimin and hoseok shot up and was essentially ready to go in seconds.

they all shuffled into the vehicle as the detective adjusted his mirrors, beginning to pull out of the police station.

"we're looking into getting a warrant right now and by then we'll collect evidence for the court hearing in two weeks," detective lim peered in the rear view mirror at particularly jimin, "you will have to testify against kim taehyung when he's going to be there. . ."

jimin did not replying, the trace of thought already running through his head which hoseok grabbed his chubby hands, caressing jimin's palms.

pulling up to the campus, detective lim added, "court hearing is november 3rd, you'll be expecting a phone call in the meantime."

this chapter felt like a CSI episode or something LMAOO