16

taehyung assisted jimin in buttoning up his shirt as he sat idly on the older's mattress, jimin's gaze fixated on his wrists which taehyung grasped. he brought jimin's hand to his lips, planting soft kisses that reached bruised flesh that caused the latter to wince ever so slightly.

"now what are you going to say if anyone see the marks on your wrists?" taehyung remain kissing jimin, but his eyes flickered to his face demanding attention. his eyes dark and taunting, jimin could've swore he seen animalistic slits in replace of pupils of a human.

". . . that my kid cousin wanted to role-play cops and robbers and got too energetic," jimin spoke in an almost robotic tone, tranced by the serpent in front of him.

"and if someone asks why you were absent?"

"i came down with a really bad fever due to studying too much," jimin spoke as if giving a speech with how many times the two went over these questions last night. taehyung responded with an applause, standing up to grab his bag and to give jimin's his.

"come on, lets go," taehyung ushered as jimin scurried to his side.

taehyung laced hands with jimin as he grabbed each of their book bags for ethics. jimin remained quiet the entire time during their walk through campus, neurotically rubbing his wrists that he hid under his sleeves.

"hey!" yoongi yelled across campus, running towards them with his gummy smile, "long time, no see," he messed with taehyung's hair playfully. yoongi eyed jimin who stood silent, an unexplainable glint in his eye while he kept smirking.

"how was the military absence?" taehyung asked, trying to ignore yoongi's gaze on jimin.

"ah, you know boring as hell," he chuckled, rubbing his shaved head. the three of them shuffled into ethics where hoseok and jisoo were already seated.

jisoo eagerly waved her arms towards them, "oh my god, jimin is it you!? i almost forgot what you looked like, taehyung said you were sick. how are you feeling?"

jimin let out a weak grin, not really sure what to say, but he felt taehyung staring holes through his body. he glanced at taehyung for approval then back to jisoo and hoseok to only respond with a meek 'yes'.

this is when hoseok folded his arms and raised his brows in utter suspicion, "didn't you brag about having a strong immune system? what happened to that?"

yoongi lightened the atmosphere with a bellowing laugh, "you know, i read somewhere that people who kiss can pass over bacteria that can make a carrier give someone a weak immune system and taehyung over here got a pretty pathetic immune system sooo. . ." hoseok scoffed at yoongi's implication, masking his jealousy with a disgusted look.

"hey, if it isn't my favorite student that just keeps failing every year just to see me!" professor kim teased while entering the lecture.

yoongi acted surprised at the jab, snickering as he fist bumped their teacher.

"hey, uh, what happened to your neck, everything okay?" the professor asked yoongi, who shrugged it off. there was a long scratch that was in the process of healing.

"you know, i'm not really good with the ladies, always say the wrong thing at the wrong time kind of thing," yoongi joked, his eye contact never leaving jimin's while he said in a tone that only jimin picked up on.

<3