20

jimin paced back and forth in front of the guidance counselor's office until the door flung open, startling him.

the counselor and jimin bumped into eachother, knocking over her folders that were resting in her grasp. jimin quickly scampered to collect the scattered papers.

"miss kim! i am so sorry," he piled up the papers coming across something he probably shouldn't have. it was a profile on taehyung, a section of mental diagnosis. jimin lips turned into a tight line as he handed her the documents.

"i need to talk to you about something."

"yeah, of course, jimin. come on, have a seat," she guided jimin back into her office as she walked back to her desk.

"well it's about. . ." his head tilted towards her clipboard where taehyung's paperwork rested. miss kim caught the gist of things and adjusted her chair, leaning closer to jimin.

"what happened?" she spoke in a hushed tone.

"he- he. . ."

jimin took a big gulp, not being able to breathe.

"taehyung is the cause of all these campus murders!! yoongi was his accomplice too," jimin shrieked louder than expected, the neighboring counselor peaked her head over making the boy want to curl up in a ball.

there was silence for a moment until the counselor cleared her throat, beginning to dial the phone.

"jimin, you're very brave for coming forward and being honest," she paused as she planted the phone near her left cheek that was tinted with peachy rose blush, "but we'll take everything from here - yes hello, i am calling from west wing counseling office. a student decided to report a suspect connecting to the string of campus killings."

"mhm, bye now," miss kim put the phone back and pulled out a slip, handing it to jimin as she dismissed him.

"be prepared to get a visit by the police so they can get more information, thank you again," she waved jimin off with a grim smile.

❁ཻུ۪۪♡

hoseok and jimin hung out at the dorm after classes, hoseok was sprawled out on jimin's mattress with textbook in hand. his brows scrunch together as he read out the math problem in utter confusion.

jimin flew his hands up in the air, retorting, "how are you even focused on algebra when we're waiting for the police to visit us."

"unlike you, i still care for my future."

before jimin could start an argument, there was a knock at the door. both of their heads snapped towards the direction of the door, hoseok setting his homework down to answer the door knowing jimin won't do it.

jimin was pale and shaking when hoseok grasped the knob, going over every possible question the officers will ask him.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" hoseok spat when he opened the door to see taehyung. he was pushed aside, taehyung completely uninterested. he addressed jimin who was trying to back away from him but came in contact with the wall.

"i heard you tipped off the police, you can't prove shit," taehyung got up in the younger's face as hoseok interfered at this point. the door still wide open when the police arrived immediately pulled taehyung away.

"what's going on? are you kim taehyung and park jimin?"

hoseok and jimin confirmed their identities as taehyung was still struggling from the officer's grasp. as they pulled taehyung out of the dorm, he made eye contact with jimin. his dark gaze sent chills down jimin's entire body, he pulled harder on hoseok's sweater.

hoseok shout out to taehyung, "this isn't looking so good for you now, huh?" which taehyung simply cussed at the other.

taehyung mouth to jimin.

you
are
dead

finally taehyung's true colors leaking through