Magnet Man

A few days later, Domino went back to the Maximoff's house. When she knocked on the door, Wanda had opened it. "Hi Wanda."
"Oh. Hi Domino, good to see you," Wanda greeted.

She had told her that Peter was in the kitchen. "Peter! Domino is here," she had yelled into the kitchen before going up to her room.

"Oh. Hey D. Just go down to the basement I'll be there in a minute, yeah?" Domino did what he said and went to the basement. She sat on his bed and swung her legs in boredom.

"Finally!" She exclaimed when she saw Peter enter the room. "Don't sound to happy to see me, sweetheart," he joked with a wink. Once again, Domino rolled her eyes and stuck up her middle finger at him.

"What the hell, Min. That's so mean," he gasped.
"Min? That's a horrible nickname. What is it with you and nicknames today."
"I'm just trying to find a good nickname to call you by. I have a list," he said while zooming to the other side of the room to get it, "D, Min, No, Dom, Mino, Do and Copycat. What do you think?"

"I think that you're horrible at nicknames. Honestly, Dom? Far too kinky for me. The only ones I will tolerate are D and Copycat. Copycat could be a cool super hero name. But apart from those, the rest are trash. I'm so disappointed in your bad nickname skills. Do better," she scolded.

"I'm sorry ok. I couldn't think of anything. I had to come up with a nickname for my new found best friend," he grinned innocently.

Domino walked over to her friend and smacked the back off his head. "Ow!" She went to the ping ping table and picked up the ping pong bat. "Please do not hit me with that," Peter begged. She laughed at him while finding the ping pong ball. "I wasn't going too but I'm tempted to now."

She hit the ball with the bat and Peter hit it back with his own. This continued for ages until Domino won. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I won. I beat you Peter. Yes!" Screamed Domino. There were footsteps running down the stairs and Anya appeared.

"Mom told me to come and bug you," she stated.
"That's cool. Anya come pick a song we should listen to," Domino invited.
"No! No, no, no. Go bug Wanda. Or just don't bug anyone. Just please leave," begged an annoyed Peter.

"Why can't I stay? If you want to be alone with your girlfriend then maybe don't stay at home," Anya sassed. The two mutant teens looked to each other in shock then back at Anya.

"We aren't dating," they claimed in unison. However Anya was walking up the stairs and ignoring them.
"I've known her for a week!" Peter yelled up the stairs.
"Good job asshole. Now I can't play princess," Domino glared. Looking skeptically at her, Peter went to put in a cassette tape. "We could still play princess. Or we could just vibe with music on." Domino looked at him blankly.

"Come on. I'm putting on Queen. I know you love Queen."
"How do you know I love Queen?" She asked shocked.
"Because my dear best friend, you were singing along to Killer Queen when me, Charles, Hank and Logan came to get you." Domino's eyes lit up in realisation, "That makes sense."

The music had started and luckily, it was Killer Queen. Her favourite song of all time. She walked over to Peter and grabbed his hands.

"She keeps a Moët et Chando in her pretty cabinet," she vocalised. "Let them eat cake she said just like Marie Antoinette," Peter sung. They swayed together in sync while singing along.

She broke away and spinner around a bit, "Caviar and cigarettes well versed in etiquette."
"Extraordinary nice she's a killer Queen!" The two mutants shouted. They jumped around and danced even more. And when the next song was put on they did it again.