Girlfriend? Friend with Benefits?

Another sleepless night. Great! Why did Peter have to run away. Was she that bad of a kisser? Oh god, why would she do that? The entire night she thought about the kiss and how embarrassing it was.

Domino couldn't even bring herself to go over the next day. She had completely ruined her friendship with Peter. Her first real friendship only lasted a month. Sad.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Domino's eyes widened. Who the hell was that? Knock! Knock! Knock! "I'm coming!" She yelled. Domino ran down the stairs and too the door. When she unlocked and opened the door Peter was standing there. Now she was annoyed.

He ran away after what happened and showed up at her house again. It's typical Peter though, she shouldn't have expected much else. Before she could say a word Peter began to apologise.

She stopped him and invited him in. When he sat down on the couch in her living room he apologised again. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run out like that I was just really shocked and a lot was running through my head."

Domino placed her finger on his lips to stop him from rambling anymore. He looked at her with lustful eyes. Moving her finger off his lips, he leaned in to kiss her.

It felt euphoric, just as it did the first time. Her lips moved in sync with his as though made for this sole purpose. He moved away from her lips and down to her neck. She gripped his hair with her bronzed hands.

Peter moved kissed from her neck to her chest. He was about to go down further when Domino stopped him. "I don't- I don't want to," she breathed out. He nodded in response and looked at her.

"You're kind of a bad kisser," she teased. The glare that she was met with forced her to back track.
"I'm joking Peter, I'm joking. You're a really good kisser."

"I know. The ladies and gentlemen love me," he bragged.
She giggled and got up to sat next to him. "So. We've kissed like twice. Technically, we've been on a date," she listed.

"Yeah?"
"Well. Am I your girlfriend? Friend with benefits? What's the angle here."
"Yeah, you're my girlfriend. Cool," he said.
"Yeah."
"Yeah."

There was an awkward s silence before Domino spoke up, "ok. Now we've sorted that, let's go to your house." It looked like Peter was bout to ask why so Domino answered before he asked, "you're house is more fun than mine."

Peter nodded and speeded to his house. Domino walked outside and locked her door before leaving. The moment she got through the door, Wanda pulled her aside and hugged her.

"You're dating! Finally you're dating. It only took you a month," she cried. Domino thought to ask Wanda how she knew but she guessed she read Peter's mind. "Yes Wanda we are dating."

"Ok I'm gonna go now. I just wanted to congratulate you," she said. She turned around and walked up the stairs.

"What took you so long?" Peter asked when she finally went down into the basement. "I was talking to Wanda." Peter hummed and went back to playing Pac-Man.

540 words