Arcade date

After that night, Peter and Domino were a lot more affectionate with one another. Sometimes Domino could feel a kiss on her cheek yet whenever she turned to see Peter, he was gone. One time, he actually licked her cheek just to piss her off (it worked).

"Hey pretty boy," Domino called, walking into the basement. "Hi Domino," Peter greeted. She walked up to him and kissed him passionately. "We are going to the arcade. Get dressed," she told him.

Peter stripped off his clothes and walked around his room, looking for clothes to wear. A smirk played on Domino's lips as she looked at his body. She walked over to him, spun him around and kissed him.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️
"Maybe the arcade can wait," he mumbled in between kisses. Domino removed the clothes she was wearing as they moved around the room, lips still connected. When they were both fully naked, Domino slammed Peter against his Pac-Man game.

His dick went into her and they moaned in pleasure. She rode him in quick movements, trying to get this over with as quick as possible. In the next few minutes, They both orgasmed.

In super speed, Peter cleaned the arcade game. "I should probably take a shower before we leave," Peter mentioned. "Cool. Can I join?"

So, the two were fucking, again. It wasn't the most fun, slippery showers and all, but it's was pleasuring. Peter then got dressed with the clothes he had picked out earlier. Domino put on the clothes she was wearing when she arrived and quickly fixed her hair.

⚠️smut over⚠️

"We're gonna go to that arcade that's like 5 blocks from here. I heard they got a new game installed," Domino said. "Is there any reason why we are going to the arcade?" Peter asked.
"The reason is because I'm bored and I want to spend time with you."

The door opened and Peter walked out the house, Domino followed. At the same time, they rushed towards the arcade. Domino arrived a second after him. Of course Peter was faster, Peter had ten years of practise with his super speed, Domino had two months.

"Come on slow coach. Let's go," Peter laughed. The arcade looked great; it was dark with no lights on yet illuminated by the games. Game after game lined the walls. Kids, teens, and even adults were playing and walking about.

In the distance, there was a coin pusher machine; you put coins in and hope more money comes back out. Domino pulled Peter towards it.

She pulled out a quarter and put it into the machine. It fell and the machine pushed mor coins towards the edge however no money fell. Domino sighed in disappointment. She pulled out another quarter but Peter stopped her.

"Allow me m'lady," he joked. He put his hand on the sides of the machine. His hands vibrated against them, making the machine shake. Money fell down and into the slots. Peter grabbed a cup and filled it with the quarters he had "won".

"My knight in shining armour," she swooned, accepting the cup form Peter. Peter pecked her on the lips and pulled her to one of the games. 
"Come on. Let's go play space invaders."

Peter went on the game first; he moved the joystick around and pushed a few buttons, killing aliens with the laser cannon. I'm two minutes Peter got 2,000 points. "Peter, can you just finish the game. I'm bored. I want a go," Domino whined.

Peter rolled his eyes in annoyance but ended his game. A line of tickets came out of the machine and he snatched them up. He went over to the game next to Space Invaders, which was a car racing game, allowing Domino to play.

As they played, they talked. "D, what's wrong with you. You're great at arcade games. How are you doing so bad!"
"It's not my fault okay, I'm distracted," she defended. "Distracted by what?" Peter asked skeptically. "By you. You keep talking to me. You also look incredibly hot while winning," she flirted.