Helpful

Everyone was gathered in the room, including Storm and Erik. It was very awkward since the two did help Apocalypse. Raven and Charles didn't seem to mind either of them. Domino didn't mind Storm. She seemed cool. If it wasn't for her Apocalypse would have escaped, it was Erik she had a problem with.

She glared at him the entire time he was there. "Shouldn't he be checking up on you. Since he's your dad," she whispered bitterly to Peter.
"Well funny thing is I didn't tell him," he admitted in disappointment. "What!" Everyone turned to look at Domino after her out burst.

"Sorry," she announced, "what? How did you not tell him?"
"I just couldn't. I panicked and now I've missed my chance to tell him," Peter said in disappointment.
"I'm sure there will be another opportunity to tell him."

Erik walked over to the pair. "Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah man. I'm fine. I just need to walk it off."
"Um I'm not sure it will be that easy but it's good you're not in pain," Erik said awkwardly.

Domino glared at him as she stood up. Without warning, she punched him in the face. Everyone was shocked and Erik grunted in pain.

"D, you really didn't have to do that," Peter told her.
"I know, I wanted to."
"What the hell," Erik groaned.
"Domino. There was no need for that," Charles scolded.

"No need? No need? He literally tried to end the fucking world! He kidnapped you. And there are other personal reasons for why I punched him. So yes there was a need," she spat.

Everyone was silent in shock, Raven chuckled slightly after a few moments. "Anyway how are we getting home?" Domino asked trying to change the subject. 

It was decided that Domino would teleport them all back to where the school used to be. Kurt was to drained to teleport everyone. He was going to teleport himself and Charles to the school. The plane was crashed and they needed to get back immediately.

First, Domino teleported Peter to the only mutant friendly hospital in DC that she knew of. Once Peter had been taken by the doctors Domino went back to Cairo, Egypt.

Charles and Kurt were gone. Kurt had already taken him back to the school. Next, Hank and Raven were in her arms and taken back to the school. Scott and Jean were teleported back after them.

Moira, Erik and Storm were the only people left. "I'll take Moira and Erik next, yeah?" She told them. They all nodded in agreement and Domino placed a hand on their shoulders. She teleported them to the school and teleported herself back to Egypt.

"Thanks for taking me to the school," Storm said.
"Oh it's not problem. It's not like I'm gonna leave you here. Especially after you helped us with Apocalypse."
"My names Ororo."
"I'm Domino," she told her. Domino held her hand and arrived in front of the ruins of the school.

There were a bunch of scared looking kids and teenagers and a few distressed adults. One was wearing a yellow jacket and looked extremely worried. "I'll be back Ororo I'm just gonna check in some of the kids," Domino informed her.
"Okay, I'll go talk to Erik," Ororo replied.

Domino walked over to the girl. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked. "Oh yeah. I'm fine, it's just my friends fought some crazy guy. The one who kidnapped the professor. And I know there okay I just can't stop worrying. Especially Kurt since he's really tired from using his powers," the girl explained.
"Oh you're friends are completely fine. There better then fine. They fought great," Domino assured.

"How would you know? Wait who are you? I've never seen you here before," she questioned.
"I'm Domino. I fought that villain guy with them," she revealed. "Cool, I'm Jubilee." She told her.
"Cool. I'll see you later Jubilee."