Family

Five years later

It was much easier to spend time with the Maximoff's the first few years Domino knew them. Peter, Wanda and Domino hadn't gone off to college yet and Anya wasn't in her sassy teenage phase yet. Wanda was doing a gap year and Domino and Peter weren't planning on going to any extra schooling.

Domino spent that year having fun with her new friends. Sometimes it's was hanging out in Wanda's room chatting, other times playing princess with Anya and doing her hair. Most of the time was spent with Peter doing couple things like going on dates or just being around each other.

In the following years, it hadn't stopped it was just less frequent. Wanda was in another state, at college, Anya was at school (but she had always gone to school) and Domino was at work. Finally, she had gotten a job; was an assistant for Mr Stark, who was a very rich business man. Because of work she barely had time to spend with Peter let alone Wanda and Anya.

So when it was a semester break and everyone was home, she didn't take it for granted. She hung out with Wanda as much as possible before she left. She also spent time with Anya when Peter and Wanda were together.

"Ok so you loop the extensions around the natural hair like this," Domino demonstrated. Anya copied and did it almost perfectly. "Then you want to add the natural hair to one of the sections and you just start braiding."

Domino had decided to teach Anya how to braid since she was always so interested in her hair. At the moment she had box braids in and Anya adored them. Anya was doing well considering she was thirteen. Domino hadn't learned how to braid until she was sixteen!

"Domino, Anya, dinners ready!" Miss Maximoff yelled up the stairs. The two girls left the hair styling doll with half done hair and rushed down the stairs. Miss Maximoff was plating the food and Wanda and Peter were chatting.

"Thanks, miss Maximoff."
"Thanks, mom."
"Thanks, mom."
"Thanks, mom."
They all thanked the woman as she gave them their food. Today was Pasta, delicious pasta by the way. They all ate together and talked about common things.

How was your day? What did you do? That sort of stuff. After they had finished eating, Wanda lifted all the dishes into the sink with her "magic" and had them clean themselves. Wanda always told her that it wasn't magic just a mutation and obviously Domino knew that but Wanda's powers did look like magic. So that's what she would call it.

All of the Maximoff kids, plus Domino, walked up the stairs and into Anya's room. "Now that you two are done with your super secret twin thing, come look at the braids we did," urged Anya.

"Wow, Anya they look great," praised Wanda.
"Who do you think taught her to be this good?" Domino bragged. "Diana Ross?" Joked Peter.

The four hung out together in Anya's room for the rest of the day. They had so much fun together. They weren't just friends, they were family.

Sadly, this was the last time they would have fun as a family before everything went to shit.

550 words