Turmoil

Lisa POV

It's been a month since I released my solo. I've got lots of positive feedbacks but why I kept on reading the negative ones. I've been in this industry not too long ago but long enough to know what to ignore and what to focus on. Right now, I'm not proud to say, negativity engulfs me. I should be the "power bunny", the "happy pill", the "class clown" of the group, but I couldn't do it. Not today. I should be immune to this. To the rumor, to the discrimination, and to the constant low-blow and degradation of my being. I should...

My train of thoughts was cut short when a loud chipmunk yelled my name. This is US. Everyday.

"Lisa!!!!!!!! Dude!!!!!!!! Open this door! I swear to..."
Rosé constantly banging the door.

I opened the door flashing my bright smile, hiding all those pain.

"Yo! Rosie you're so loud. I know you're hungry..."

"Literally starving!!! And please stop reading those articles. Who cares!!!!"

Grabbing my wrist as if her life depends on it. But yeah this friend of mine really transforms to a rabid chipmunk when hungry, and I , as her constant food provider can't argue nor complain.
We made our way to the dorm's dining hall. Our Dorm, our sanctuary.  Even if we have our own apartments and houses, this has been the place where we escape from reality. But now I need to be somewhere else.

Jungkook pov

Its been 6 months since we grab those awards. At first its like we're on cloud nine, then it hits us again... the pressure. Namjoon hyung and suga hyung were always brainstorming for our new album. Jhope hyung and Jin hyung were discussing about enlistment. Tae and Jimin just like me we tried composing new songs for the album but got sidetracked with social media. They're into girlgroup, not in a way others were thinking. They're really proud of those girls, particularly Blackpink. Ugh! It gives me chills. They're good but I'm quite uncomfortable with those ships. My cousins and my friends were teasing me. Who wouldn't, they like Lisa of Blackpink. Speaking of, I've met her once or twice and that was the most awkward moment of my life. You can't blame me, I was sort of young. Maybe not too young but they're new and it pisses me to be shipped at that time. But I never met the girl since then...

"Daebak!!!!!!!!!! Gosh she's so hot. I mean look at her!!!" Tae screaming like a seagull.

I caught them watching video in their phone. Way too focus to notice me.

"I can't do this... ahhh my weak heart. But got to admit, she snapped! Too bad she can't promote with us or even attend award shows. Well, all of them."
Jimin exaggeratedly explained.

This perked up my attention, then it baffles me. They're watching Blackpink Lisa's video.

"Ohhhh J to the koook. You're here??? I thought you're meeting your friends today? We're just taking a break. Gosh! This studio drains my artistic juice." Jimin scratching his nose and turned back his attention to the small screen.

"Hey men, have you seen this? Your social media "girlfriend" breaks the internet again. Haha. Why don't you just ask Bambam her number. Ahahah!" Tae handed me his phone but i refused.

"Woah! Bro! First those idiots ditched me. They cancelled our date to the last minute. And I'm bored. Ohhh please, stop teasing me. I don't know her personally. I swear those fan accounts. It's just coincidences."
I tried to sound cool just to hide my frustration. I don't hate the girl per se but it annoys me when they kept on associating my name to hers.

"Haha! Chill. We're just joking. I'm sure Lisa care less about you too. Haha! She have a full plate right now. From all the hates she got, I can't imagine how those girls survived."
Jimin's statement gave me a slight pinch in the chest. Yeah, We don't know each other well, and where does this animosity for Lisa came from?

"By the way JK" Tae broke the long pause of silence. "Have you thought about the retreat. I mean, Yoongie hyung thinks you might need it. I know you moved on and all. Aaaish, just give it a try. Pabo. Its just a week or you could extend."
Tae gives me those business-talk like stare and it hits me..

"Sure. Maybe I really need a break. "