Back to Reality

Lisa POV

It's been a week since I'm back from that retreat. I was welcome with the news of us, Pinks, were invited back to perform in Coachella. My worries dissipate for awhile knowing that we will be away from Seoul. I can't wait for that day to come. My girls and I were in Teddy-oppa's office having a casual meeting on our plans for our act in Coachella.

"Oppa, I think this set of songs are good for rearrangement for our performance. Don't you think." Jennie unnie clearly stated her thoughts.

"Unnie, how 'bout we suggest the band to do it like an alternative punk or rock arrangement, in that way people will be hyped up." Rosé added.

I couldn't help but smile and be proud of them. I love them so much. That if anyone... whoever that person is, will try to hurt any one of them, they will surely see the different side of Lalisa Manoban.

"Oh Lisayah, penny for your thoughts?" Jisoo unnie nudged me.

"Hmmm, i like all the ideas. Can we also like include Jisoo unnie's unreleased solo track. Like can we make Coachella her solo debut venue. I mean if its possible." I nervously speak my idea.

"You know what, you're right, Lice. We can make that happen. We can rearrange Jisoo's soundtrack to a Trance EDM style. What do you think, Soo."
Teddy oppa shifted his swivel chair facing Jisoo unnie.

"Of course. I can do that! Jisoo jjang!" Jisoo unnie playfully speaks in Konglish (korean-english). She's getting that from us.

We discussed mostly everything and anything under the sun. Our meeting was cut short when we decided to grab a lunch.

We decide to have steak and pasta for lunch. We went to Hearth in Gangnam, it's our favorite place. We usually try new places but we're really hungry... too hungry to think for a new place. Thus we settle for the familiar one.

"Yah,Lalisa! You can't just get the shrimp from my pasta." She whines.

"Haha! Sorry Chaeng! Hmmm, this is so good." I teased her some more.

"Aish jinjja!! Oops, your steak's first cut is mine. Sorry Lisayah." She snatched my sliced steak from my plate and gave me a faked-sorry face.

"Yaaah! You maknaes! Can you stob that!" Jisoo unnie yelled at us.

"Stob?" Jennie unnie trying to hold her laughter.

"Stob?" Rosie and I imitated her.

"Aish... stob, stoppeu, stopp!" Jisoo unnie frustratingly corrected us.

"Unnie, your english is pity." I told her. Haha. Pay back time.

I wouldn't trade this moment with my members for the world.

Jungkook POV

For a week I haven't heard of her. I have no way of contacting her until my friends from '97 liners decided to crash into my house in Itaewon. I missed this idiots but they're giving me headache. They decided to stay overnight before I even gave them permission.

"Kook, this place is awesome. How many girls have you brought here huh?" Jaehyun said as he sips his beer.

"You know I'm loyal, man..." I told him

"Yah! That's what you get for being loyal... you've been played kook. But we, personally me, won't be surprised. We know her too well. You're just blinded, kook. Come on let's join them. Bet they're having fun." With that he left me in the kitchen.

I walked towards the entertainment room when...

"Yah Cha Eunwoo give us her number!!!" Yugyeom childishly pleaded.

"Aish jinjja! You're worst than Bambam. You're not even texting her! And why do you have it anyway!" Kim Mingyu joined whining.

I wonder who are they talking. When an annoying person graced us his presence...

"Bitchees!!!! I'm back! Skrrt. Skrrt. Yah! Why you all so noisy. And what do you mean worst than Bambam, eh?" Bambam chided.

"They've been... begging... for Lisa's number. And I don't want to give these idiots." Eunwoo cooly stated.

As I heard her name, my heart is starting to pound ecstatically. I never thought until now, I'm still reminiscing those short days we had together.

"Jinjja?! Yah, Cha Eunwoo! Why do you have her number tho." Bambam's brotherly protective instinct kicked in.

"I told you when we had our Penshoppe collab promotion. I kinda use her phone 'coz I misplaced mine. But, chill, bro, I never had the guts to call her." Eunwoo stated.

"Aish! You sly fox. Better not contact her. I know you. You. You. You. And You!" Bambam berated.

"Bam, stop playing a protective Brother/ bestfriend for all we know..." Jaehyun jokingly said.

"Eeeew that would be incest! Eww!" Bambam melodramatically reacted.

"You know what, If I were to choose, I'd rather choose Jungkook here, but he is still stuck with his Ex...so still a No! But seriously guys, if you're in for a game please spare Lisa. I tell you." Bambam said before he drinks his beer.

"Can I get her number?" Five sets of wide-eyes glanced at my direction.