Unknown Caller

Jungkook POV

After bribing Eunwoo for Lisa's number, I still had no guts to call her. Eunwoo was right, 'you can have it but are you brave enough to make a move'. That's the exact words he said. Now I know how he feels.

As I pacing back in forth, i didn't notice my members gathered around in our company's private lounge area.

"Kook, are you okay?" It was RM hyung, fixing his coat and sat beside Yoongie hyung.

"Hey kid, are you waiting for a call? I'm telling you. We have an important meeting to discuss." Yoongie hyung said.

"De, hyung. And no I'm not waiting for calls. I was contemplating of making one..." I replied.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!! Stop it already! It's been 6 months. We know you're still hurting. Are you that masochist or plain stupid! Have you seen their interviews... never mind." Taehyung castigated.

"Yah, Taehyungie... you don't have to do that." Hobie Hyung, our Mr. Sunshine joined in.

"Leave the kid alone. Aish! But Kook, please we've been telling you. Don't get yourself into trouble." Jin Hyung reminded me.

"Hyung, I'm not calling her..." I said.

They're all looking at me with different reactions. I find their surprised faces hilarious.

"Annyeong!!! What's up guys? What did I miss?"
As Jimin entered late, everyone broke the silence.

We've waited for 15 minutes before Bang PD join us. He gave us that big smile and settled on the vacant seat in front of us.

"How are you boys? Do you have idea why I called you all here?" He asked.

"Okay silence means...NO. Boys, have you heard of COACHELLA?" He eyed us one by one, before it sinked in.

"Eh!?!? Jinja!?!?!" We  roared simultaneously.

"Yeap, you heard it right. We've been invited to perform... but, Blackpink's gonna be there too." He added.

There's palpable silence in the room. As for me, it feels like my my ribcage can't contain my heart because of excitement. Now I do have reason to call her and hopefully see her.

Lisa POV

"Lisayah, we'll go ahead. Are you sure you want to stay longer here? The studio will close at 12am, just call Jung-oppa to pick you up. And please don't tire yourself." Jennie unnie asked me before she head towards the door.

This is my safe zone. Our Dance Studio. When I was a trainee back then, I could stay up to 3am and wouldn't feel exhausted back then. Every time I dance, it feels like I can freely express all my emotions, my pain, my anxiety, my angst, and my passion. Nobody will judge me here.

*riiiiing (unknown contact)

"Who could it be? Hello? annyeonghaseyo?"

No answer from the other line.

"Annyeong?" I just hit the 'end call' button. What a creep.

*riiiiiing (unknown contact)

"Annyeonghaseyo?" No ones answering again.
I just hit the 'end call' button.

*riiiiiiiing (unknown contact)

This creeped me out... What if, it's from that sasaeng? What does this person wants? Whatever it is I decided not to retreat. She or he can't just terrorize me like this.
I quickly picked my phone up and pressed the 'answer' button.

"Whoever you are, you can't scare me! Show your self you coward! I won't run anymore!" I bravely answered.

"Ahhm, Lalisa, it's me... Jungkook." My breathing hitched upon hearing that voice. It's like I haven't heard it for ages. My brain went blank and I couldnt find the words to utter.

"Lis, are you there? It's me Jungkook." He repeated.

"De, Jungkook-ah! How have you been?" I said.

I heard a soft chuckle from the other line.

"Better... now. Lis, I kinda missed your company. You know.... hmmm... and I haven't thank you yet." His voice is hoarser than I remember. Must be his Satoori accent.

"De? Thank me? For what? Kook, are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Oh no. God no! Sorry. I got your number from a friend by the way. In case you are wondering. I just want to thank you for keeping me company during the retreat. I had fun..." he awkwardly paused.

"Kook, I had fun too. But you don't really have to thank me. But if you really insists a food will do. I never had dinner yet." I jokingly added.

"Oh, so I'll treat you then. I can pick you up right now. Where do you want to eat? I'm starving too." I heard his delighted voice from the other line. Which I find adorable.

"Oh... I was actually, like, thinking, like, maybe you just have the food delivered to me and we're even... but joining you for dinner would be fine too...haha! But I'm in YG's right now. Soooo..." I beamed.

"Ah Lis, you bruised my poor heart." He sensationally whined.

"Haha! Fine! Let's have Samgyeopsal in Yoon's Grill. Is that fine with you?" I asked him.

"That's in Hongdae!" He stated.

"Yeah. And?" I know he won't dare. That's far from here and far from his place.

"Okay I'll pick you up in 15 minutes. Be ready for our date, Manoban." He immediately ended the call before I could respond.

"Yah! Yah! Yah Jeon Jungkook! Aish!"

That muscle-pig of a bunny is such a pain in the ass. He didn't even wait for my answer. He actually agreed with Hongdae?!?
Mwo?!? He said 'DATE'. Ahhh jinjja!

*riiiing (unknown caller)

Aish! Probably he changed his mind.

"Mwo!!! kooooo...."

"Aren't we a little too happy ha? Lis?" That voice is somewhat unfamiliar to me. The low-pitched almost growling voice sends chills to my whole body. But I was certain... it's a woman's voice.

*toooot

The call was ended but I was still left unmoved and rooted from my position.

*riiiiiiiing (unknown caller)

Another call that startled me.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I carefully answered.

"Lis, it's jungkook. I'm at YG's front building now." A certain guy relieves my anxiety but I should be careful now. She might hurt him too.

"De! Ah kook, ask the guard to let you in to the basement. I'll meet you there."I ended the call.