Epilogue (Part 1)

5 years later

Jungkook POV

It was just like yesterday, that I held her and kept her in my arms. Time is indeed cruel. Fate never gave us another chance. While I settled on her print ads, TV guestings, comeback videos and other social activities, we never really had a chance to meet again.

Much has been changed since then... IU noona kept the baby, but up until now she kept the child's biological father's identity in secret... and I know exactly why. Lucky for her, she married a businessman.

I, together with my group members, as one of  HYBE shareholders, focused on expanding the record label. We also operate talent agency for aspiring artists and we conquered music production internationally.
These became possible as RM Hyung became the COO of the company, next position to Bang-PD.

During my military enlistment, I often contacted my members, if I have free time. They supported me when I decided not to enlist with them.
It was a bit hard, psychologically and emotionally for me since I was alone.
The training didn't only involved physical endurance but an overall well being test; however, I was able to adapt well. One year and 6 months, the least, gone by too fast.

Today is the day for my discharge from enlistment.
As I walked towards the gate, wearing my type A combat uniform, a huge crowd of 'army' and media staff swarmed towards me, whom were restrained by the officers. I took a 90-degree bow and hand salute.

"Everyone, I'm back after serving military service well...
Thank you for being here and waiting for me. I'm not a soldier anymore but I'll continue to serve this Country in any possible way I know.

I took another bow and headed towards my van. I'm planning to take a rest but my group members were planning otherwise. I instructed the driver to bring me straight to the company where my members were waiting.

Before I took the elevator towards the private meeting room, I changed my top to plain black shirt.

It's been awhile, as much as I badly want to see her, luck was never really on our side.

I've heard she was still in Paris for the French Promincor-Lingerie Francaise collective runaway show of Etam and Victoria's Secret, not just as a spectator but as a model. It made me proud and bothered at the same time.

Her world became different from mine for the past 5 years... we continued our global influences in music,
so as the girls... but their world seems more glamorous. They were a constant headlines and front page cover of fashion magazines. Her fanboys became braver, bolder and outright shameless in declaring their love to...My Lalisa.

My thoughts were interrupted when the elevator opened. I was welcomed with a huge banner, balloons, cakes and my Hyungs grinning at me.

"Welcome baaaaaaaack!!!!" They shouted simultaneously.

"Koooooooookie!!!!!!!!!" Jhope hyung first came giving me a tight hug, followed by the others.

We enjoyed the food while chatting about what I've missed for a couple of year and a half.

"Kook, I thought you wouldn't make it on time. My wedding is tomorrow. Pabo." Yoongi hyung almost glared at me when I lied to him about my release date.

"Yaaah!! Kook... maybe you want to meet one of the bride's maid huh...hahaha" Jimin teasingly wiggled his brows.

"Depends... are they pretty?" I jokingly replied.

"Yah maknae! No more Lalisa forever huh? Anyway... good for her, she became a trend again, after she recently walked in runway wearing something... sexy wooooooh." I so love Jhope Hyung but this is one of the rare times I want to strangle his neck.

"Kook don't worry... Lisa's been a good girl...
I should know." Tae said and winked as he handed me the beer.

Lisa POV

We've been practically scampering all over the place. This event must be perfect. I never took the midnight flight just to miss this.

It's been 5 years, much has changed. We renewed our contract to YG entertainment company, with our new CEO, Sajangnim Kwon Ji-yong, our G-Dragon oppa.

Changes were seen immediately after he was appointed, although we were still not allowed to attend award shows. And strict regulations were still implemented. But as seniors, we can now totally understand where these rules coming from.

Although our last group comeback was a year ago. We've been busy individually.

Rosé became the most popular soloist in Korea and internationally. She was able to collaborate with different artists here and abroad.

Jisoo-unnie became a full time highest paid actress. She got her first ever Baeksang Arts award for best television actress. Series of projects and movies are also waiting for her.

Jennie-unnie was finally able to produced her own songs. Collaborate with both Western and Korea's most popular artists. She also became one of the major producer in YG. She just released her solo album and she was casted as one of the judges in "Show Me The Money", first ever female rapper to judge... where she met her boyfriend.

And me??? Nothing much... I was able to release my 3 solo albums in korea and abroad, this includes my dance album, in consecutive years. I was promoted as the Director and part-time choreographer of YG X Academy. But, for the past 5 years, what I enjoyed the most aside from doing music and dancing, is modelling. I'm still with Celine or LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton group, to be exact. My contract is not only limited to Celine but also to its other subsidiaries. Recently I was able to walk in runway together with the new VS angels, not as an Idol but as a guess celebrity model, as they relaunch their new revamped brand of lingerie products. It was all well and very overwhelming, but as the spotlight turns off... there's this emptiness I can't grasp.

It's been 5 years and I still miss him... every single day.

"Yaaaah!!!!! Lalisa!!!! Hold this for me... I'll try to fix unnie's  hair!!!" Rosie woke me up from my reverie.

"Ahh! Chaeng!!! Fix mine too!!!" I yelled back.

"Arassoo... Arassooo!!!" She placed the diamond studded pin to Jennie-unnie's hair.

"Yaaaah... slowly...slowly..." Jisoo-unnie helped Rosie.

"Waaaaah!!! Unnieeee yeppeo!!! here hold this. And we'll go down together." I smiled at her.

Didn't I tell you earlier, Jennie-Unnie met her boyfriend and now her soon-to-be-husband in a show called "Show me the Money? Yep, you got it right...

It's Yoongie-oppa.

At first, we laughed and never believed her when she told us that they were dating, like who could imagine... not us, even in a million years. But boy! They're really are serious!

After a year of courtship, he proposed and now they're getting married. Their relationship was the cutest.

Which kinda makes me wonder sometimes, If we fought for what we had before, would the people accept us like what they did with Jennie-unnie and Yoongie-oppa?