Puzzle (pt 1)

Jungkook POV

The moment I read the news, Bang-PD instructed us to board immediately to Korea. It was decided that HYBE entertainment and EDAM, IU's company, will have a close-doors meeting. Unfortunately, YG refused to join the said assembly. They wanted to take the matters with their own... and that specifically concerns Lisa.

Doll, hold on.

We travelled almost 11 hours back to Seoul, and no time was wasted. We took the back gate to avoid media. Apparently, few medias predicted our game plan.

Blinded by flashes and swarmed by unexpected people, we tried to walk... or should we say... lope faster.

"Please let the boys thru..."

"Jungkook, what can you say about....

"We will make an official statement for that..."

"Is it true, you and IU....."

"Please clear the way..."

"What a pig!!!"

"How irresponsible of you..."

"Please let the boys thru..."

We finally settled in our van, when Namjoon Hyung sighed heavily and looked at me...

"Kook, we'll figure this out... arasso??" He reassured.

When we reached the building, my legs felt heavy, that every step seems a burden. I don't know how to explain myself. I don't even know how to face everyone. But there's only one way to end this...
to get through it.

I decided to accept and endure all the pain. I decided not to be coward. I decided to make a stand. I decided to make this work. I decided to fix this for Lisa... for us.

Upon entering through a smooth horizontal wood panelled-door, 4 pairs of eyes are waiting for us...
Bang PD, EDAM's CEO, a manager... and IU noona.

She nervously tried to catch my gaze, but I just look at the floor and walk straight to our seats.

As we already settled in, Namjoon Hyung intentionally cleared his throat to break the silence.

"Bang-PD...."

Namjoon Hyung immediately interrupted by our CEO.

"Let me talk first, Joon." He stated seriously. Actually he's more like a father to us but today he means business.

"I guess you all have idea, what we are about to discuss. And yes, I want you all to hear this .
Not just Jungkook..."

My ears perked up upon hearing my name.

"For almost 8 years, we had a good relationship with dispatch, we made sure to pay them well... same goes with EDAM. Hmmmm, although I'm not quite sure with... ahhhm... YG..." Bang PD almost murmured the last statement.

"You see, we tried to communicate with the team... they'll try to do investigation within the company. Apparently, their system been compromised. The author of the said articles is inexistent. Even worse than a ghostwriter I see..."

"But that's just one of the issues... the main issue here is... these..."

He slightly slammed the papers in front of us. Printed articles of the scandals. Even articles on twitter, Instagram photos, major international news networks, major celebrity magazines and tabloids.
It's everywhere.

"Bang-PD..." I can't hear my own voice upon calling his name.

I cleared my throat and decided to speak.