His Dawn and Fall

Jungkook POV

I was in a state of dilemma wether to stay with Lisa or immediately go to IU. I've seen IU broke down. She may seemed to look like she had it all together but she's so fragile. So fragile, that she almost... killed herself.

I've seen her so broken once... when her agency tricked her into sending a large sum of money for appearing on TV programs. She was robbed. She cried a lot because the money that she lost belonged to her grandmother.

But I can't stand leaving the girl in front of me oblivious of my perplex situation.

Her eyes slowly meet mine and she gave me a reassuring smile.

"She needs you, right? Kook, go." I can't stand looking at her eyes without eating my guilt.

"I will drop you to your apartment..." I said. But she shook her head.

"I'll be fine, Kook. And besides, I'll be heading to my unnies in Seongdong-gu. It's in the opposite direction to IU-sumbaenim's place." She added.

"Oh look! How the time flies. I guess, I'll go ahead now. Unnies, might be worried sick waiting for me."
She cheerfully said as she checked her watch.

"Lis, at least let me hail a cab for you." I pleaded.

"Okay." She smiled meekly.

After I call a cab for Lisa and made sure she's safely settled, I immediately rushed to IU's penthouse.

I was appalled how grief-stricken she looked. Once she saw my figure, she run towards me and wail like a child. I let her settled on the couch and offer her water to drink.

"What happen?" I asked her.

"JK, I don't know how to get away from this mess..."
She started.

I just looked at her waiting for her to continue...

"JK, I'm pregnant..." her confession astound me, but I kept my mouth zip.

"Seo-joon, won't believe the baby is his'... he even accused me that this baby belongs to Jong-han's. For pete's sake he's our CEO and he's married!" She rattled.

"JK, I can't have this baby... I just can't waste my career!" She rubbed her hands nervously.

"Please JK, help me." She beseeched disparately.

Lisa POV

I know I shouldn't feel this way. I have no right or whatsoever to feel upset. Of course! What were you thinking, Lisa! Pabo. She's his first love. It doesn't mean when he ended his relationship with her, he stopped on loving her.

I told you not to get your hopes high.

"Ahmm, Ajussi... can you drop me near Han river please?" I politely asked the driver.

It's a bit late but I can still see couples around the river.
Funny, I might be the only one single stalling here.
I badly need this stroll to keep off my mind from Jungkook and IU-sunbaenim.

As I stroll further, I can't help but noticed someone's been following me. I strode faster but somehow I can still feel the eerie presence. I sensed danger. I know.

I saw a silhouette from afar. That of a man leisurely strolling. I need at least a company. In times like this, a help from a stranger is indispensable.

I walked faster to keep pace with that man. Who might be my saviour for tonight.

"Oppa. Wait. I need help." I blurted before he faced me.

But I was totally flabbergasted and at the same time relieved, when it was... Taehyung sumbaenim.

"Wayo? Lisa-shi?" A similar shocked expression was also written on his face.

"Oppa. Please help me. I think someone's been following me. And it unsettles me." I implored.