Stay

Lisa POV

It's been 6 days since that Entrapment and a week since the scandal. The news keeps on spreading like wildfire and everyone has been speculating and some were even making up stories. Mostly didn't favors me.

They've been calling me slut, bitch, whore, hoe, home-wrecker, and the list goes on. Both sides been kept mum for awhile, waiting for the right time the issues mellowed down... but, I guess it keeps getting worse.

Although Han Seo Hee, together with her mother, our former CEO, were safely locked in jail... sasaengs been sending me hate messages which I refused to read. Fortunately, our dorm's security system was heightened and I was instructed to stay indoors and not to go back to my apartment.

But even if I'm staying with my members, I kept myself inside my room. I was thinking of all the things that happened. If I didn't allow myself to be friends with Jungkook, things would have been different. If I just stick to plan... not to associate myself with him...
It could be less complicated... but also I wouldn't feel the happiness of being adore... even for a short period of time.

Our management released an Official statement:

"With interest in each other, both artists met a couple of times. However, they are not dating."

The short statement created even more uproar from the public. Our company was confident enough that HYBE Entertainment would make an elaborate statement.

Jungkook never contacted me since the whole fiasco.
And here I thought, why would he contact you.
He's going to be a father soon idiot. And he's just having fun... yeah it was fun while it lasted.

A soft knock woke me from my reverie. It was my unnies.

"Lisa, are you ready for doing an Instagram live? You know we can join you..." Rosie sat beside me.

"I'm fine... but on the second thought I do need you all... I realized I've been keeping this problem from all of you for so long that I forgot to ask help from you guys. I thought I'm protecting you by keeping this but it just made things worse. I forgot to trust you..."

They gathered around to gave me a tight hug. They've been my source of strength since day one.

We set up for the IG live and we gathered around the living area...

"Lisa, remember... do not read the comments.... just leave that to us okay?" Jennie unnie reminded me.

"Okay one two and here we go....hmmm wait for a little while.... gosh! We already had 100K viewers.... wait there's more..." Rosie whispered.

I looked at the screen with my nervous face and fast pacing of comments. I took a deep breath and held rosie's hand, while Jisoo and Jennie Unnie were holding my shoulders

"Yeoreobun... ahhh.... as you all know... I never did or had Lives alone. Even now, I'm still afraid to make one.
You might think how pitiful of me to resort to this kind of attention... or plea."

"For the past few years, I've been targeted with threats, malicious rumors and outward defamation.
I try to endure all of these... and decided to go on with my life... however, these past few days had been so hard...." I choked and try to hold my sobs, however my sniffles couldn't hide it.

".... if it were just me... I'll endure it for more years, if I could.... however, those people who cared and supported me were hurting as well... my mom, my dad, my whole family, my sisters who are with me right now..."

I briefly looked at them one by one... and the gave me as soft smile.

"I think... I owe this to them..." I inhaled deeply and started to speak.