Comfort

Lisa POV

This person in front of me is not that bad after all. But still, I can't be too comfortable around him. And I have my... reason. Flashing him my genuine smile. Sure, Friends it is.

"Yeah why not"

"So Lisa, by the way, is it okay if i call you Lisa?"

I gave him a brief smile and a nod. But i wasn't prepared when he gave me those infamous bunny smile of his.

"Okay, Lisa, how'd you know this place. For my case, Yoongie hyung kept bugging me to visit this place for months."

While munching and swallowing a whole mandu, I pause and drink a bit water, before I answer his question.

"Would you believe I just searched this place on SNS and violá. Well, I was looking for a place outside the city with lake and all. And this place was beyond my expectation. I just needed some free time to come here. Luckily my promotions were finish, so yeah..."

"And I just want to be away from all the hustle"

I couldn't talk further because I'm afraid I might share way beyond of what is intended.

"So, JK, how  do you find this place so far? I hope you don't mind having me here... I mean I can totally be just a ghost. You can ignore me and enjoy the place for yourself. I won't mind. But helping me with painting won't hurt too. Haha!"

And another stupid words came from my mouth. I know I talk alot even to strangers. But I just couldn't help it.

"Owww this mandu is really goood"

Just to hide my embarassment. I'm pretty sure this guy right in front of me thinks I'm weird.

"Haha! Yeah actually I like this place. This reminds me of someone I used to know."

He was in a daze as if remembering something... or someone.

"Oh, you know what this place is actually nice. I should recommend this place to Bambam if he wants to date someone. Totally exclusive and totally roman....
I mean this place is cool."

How can i stop my mouth from blabbering. I didn't mean to say those stuff, but... the person in front of me gave me humorous face.

"Yeah Romantic.. you may say. How come we never became friends when literally we have lots of mutual friends?"

"I'm not so sure too. Maybe because The Pinks are trapped in a dungeon?Haha!" I tried to joke just to ease the little tension.

"Does that mean The Pinks need saving?" I'm not quite sure if he sounds sexy or flirty but that statement gives me a feeling of blood rushing to my face, but I tried to compose my self.

"Oh Mr. Jeon, we sure can handle ourselves just fine. We're hidden for a reason. And Teddy-oppa reminds us to keep our circle smaller. People tend to betray you and use you and take advantage of you."

I can't help but be reminded of what really made me come to this place.

"Oh wow... I guess that's too deep and personal. We shouldn't be talking about that right now. Shall we just enjoy the food?"

His words cut my deep thoughts and apprehensions.
And brought me back to the present.

Jungkook POV

I never thought Lisa can be this adorable and mysterious at the same time. We could be good friends.I never had a chance to introduce or make friends with them, maybe because I'm too focus on my previous relationship.

Looking back, my world revolves around her. I never had this kind of conversation for quite a long time. Sure we had those moments but why do I feel like I'm always on my toes when I'm with her. I want to look better if not the best for her to the point that I changed my style to look more mature. She's 4 years senior than me. But Love is Love. Or is it really love?

"JK, i think I'm already full... uhmmm, you saying earlier about soju? You see I haven't tried any alcohol, like any, even in our restaurant. Can we, I mean if you want to share your soju. I just want to try a sip."

I was pulled back from my reverie by Lisa's suggestion.
Who would have thought this girl never tried any alcohol in her whole life. Can she be this too goody and now wants to rebel? Even the most innocent looking idol I met, had a wild side. But this girl, what you see is what you might actually get.

"You know what forget what I said. It's just that Jennie Unnie had this Commercial but she don't want us to try it. Like how is that posssible. And no, even Bambam or one of my friends. Like why"

How can this girl be more adorable when she whines.

"Haha! Fine fine. I'm sorry, I was just shocked for those randomness, Lalisa. Okay here's a deal, I'll give you some but if you feel like you can't handle, then stop. And if you think you're okay with it and I tell you to stop, you stop. Geez, I don't want to deal with a drunk Manoban."

Her appalled face made me laugh even more.

"Jinja!!! Aishh! It's not like I could drunk-kiss you or something..."

Her tomato-red face makes me want to tease her even more.

"I won't complain though."

"Jk, Lali... how do you find the food? We made sure to serve food for your comfort. Do you like it?"

Luckily Ajumma just saved us from any awkward situation that might transpire in the future.

"Ne Ajumma. These food are really good. Lisa's been asking for soju by the way"

I couldn't help but be amused by her reaction. If looks could kill, I'd be in the morgue right now. Lalisa, you're one heck of an interesting person that I regret I haven't met earlier.