First Real Date

Lisa POV

I hurriedly took the elevator to the basement. Inspite of earlier's threat, I'm glad to see Jungkook again. My feet walked as light as a feather as I approached the lone black colored Mercedes AMG GT 63 S parking in front of the basement's elevator. It's no brainer to guess who the driver behind those expensive wheels is.

I opened the door and made myself comfortable in the shotgun seat.

"Woah! Kook! That was fast. Are you somehow a fan of fast and furious?" I buckled my seat and faced him with my sweetest smile.

"Jeon. Annyeong. It's been a while huh?" As I gazed in his dazed state.

"That's it. I'm going out. Aren't you gonna say something? Hello! Im...Lisa!!!" I playfully teased him.

He seemed awaken from his reverie and awkwardly touched his ears.

"Aniii, Lisayah! I'm just amazed by your presence." He modestly pouted, which I find so cute.

"Awww, Kook, being cute won't give you immunity. You promised to buy me some food. I'm starving. Give me some fooooood." I imitated his pout.

"Aish! Stop doing that Lis!" He started to manoeuvre his car out from the basement.

"You must missed me that much huh?" I try to crack a conversation just to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"Yep." He briefly answered, emphazising the 'p'.

"You are lying, Kook. If you missed me that much, don't you think you're almost a month long late already? Hahaha!" I jokingly stated.

"Aren't you the one who left me alone in the Retreat House? Not even a short goodbye. You didn't even gave me your contact." He accusingly pouted.

The car's temperature suddenly dropped and it felt like it's heavier to breath. A certain scenario triggered my memory. The threat. The danger.

"Oh, about that Kook. I'm sorry. It was just... I'm really sorry. I can't tell you right now." I apologized

A small smirked was seen on his face.

"Aish! It's okay, Lis. You agreed to have a date with me though. I think we're even now." He said nonchalantly.

From somewhat sudden drop of car's temperature earlier, in an instant increase of it upon hearing those words.

"Yah!!!! Who told you this is a date?!?" I shrieked to hide my uneasiness.

"I did." He gave me those bunny smile and winked at me.

We arrived at Yoon's place a bit later than quarter to 10pm. Too late for dinner but just perfect to have our privacy. Away from the prying eyes of public.

I adjusted my beanie and covered it with my hoodie. With this outfit, I looked like a homeless boy. I might be mistaken for Jungkook's little brother.

We settled ourselves in a far right corner. Luckily this place is less crowded than I imagined.

"Oh this is quaint. How come I never tried this place?" He roamed his eyes like a lost child.

"Seriously, Kook? Are you living under a rock or your Ex caged you somewhere away from the civilization." I meant it as a joke but my tactless remarks just made it worse.

"I'm sorry..." i tried to shift the mood

"The later..." he said.

"Huh?" His statement left me confused.

"I said the Later... we never actually go on a date that much. She was busy. I'm busy. We mostly have our dates in her pent or my place... I'm sorry. Can we just stop talking about her, Lis? He anxiously stated.

"Geez, woman... you really know how to put me in an awkward situation." He jokingly added.

Jungkook POV

I never seen a person who is so attractive with gray baggy sweat pants, trainer sneakers, a large hoodie and a beanie, until I saw Lisa.

She seemed comfortable with my presence and it made me smile internally. The moment she sat on the shotgun seat, a smell of fresh with a subtle apple-like and lotus blossom scent invaded my senses. It took me alot of self control not to hug her.

We settled in a less crowded corner of the restaurant, talking anything and everything random. I didn't noticed the time. I could stare at her face forever. The way she animatedly tells stories especially about her cats. It's fun to watch how she considered them as her children. I noticed how her eyes twinkled when she mentions about her cats and her group members.

Then, I realized, inspite those smiles and laughters, I only knew less half of her story. She maybe warm to others but she still holds that reservation. Reservation, that only a few, valuable individuals, know about. It somehow made me want to be included in that small circle.

She's just too precious for the world and yet she endured so much pain that she don't deserve.

"Kook, i swear... you look like Leo!" She beamed and intensely gawked at me.

"Mwo? Do I look like a cat now?" I sniggered at her insane comparison.

"Oh wow! I'm feel offended for my boy, Leo. He's my favorite you know! Oops! Don't tell the others. I mean I love them equally. It's really hard to raise 5 babies, you know?!" She vivaciously said.

As I enjoyed, listening to her stories... I received a phone call from an unforeseen person...

*IU calling

It made me immobile for a second until I recovered.
I glanced at the girl in front of me plastering a disconcerted smile. I looked at her as if asking for her permission to answer the phone call.

"Kook, answer the call, you Pabo. She might need you." She collectedly smile and urged me to take the call.

It took me awhile to decide but the phone kept on ringing; thus, I excused myself.

"Ne? IU?" I cautiously spoke.

I heard a soft sobs from the other line until...

"JK, I need you! Mianhe... Mianhe... I need you now."

I felt her misery from the other line. Even though I promised to burn bridges with her, I cannot stand hearing her suffer.