Act I: Part 3

hi lmao its 7:30 am and my teacher isnt here again so... well actually I wrote this yesterday and forgot to post it BUT since he's absent maybe I can write another one???

!!!note the pov change!!!

TW: suggested anxiety, description of changed behavior

Previously...

Cole was forcing himself on me, making me do these horrible things-

Oh my god. It was rape. This is rape. Holy shit.

How did I not realize this earlier? I wondered. Had I really been that blind to what was happening? Did something in my brain shut down to make me believe that what Cole was doing was ok?!

This is bad, I thought, biting at my lip with wide eyes and a heavy breath. This is really bad.

**Dream's P.O.V.**

I sighed, staring at my computer screen. I had discord open, on my messages with George.

George.

I was getting worried about him. It wasn't like him to ignore my texts for this long. And, as far as I knew, he hadn't responded to anyone else, either.

I tried to think. Had we fought? No, the last time George and I spoke was during a stream. Two weeks ago. It had gone fairly smoothly, both of us fit in a few jabs at each other but it was nothing new.

So why had George stopped responding?

My immediate reaction was fear and worry for the Brit. Even when his power was out, George had used what remained of his phone battery to call. He always did something to let me know he was ok, whether it was a call, a text, whatever. Once, after a particularly nasty blizzard, he had even put in the effort to send a letter, which I still have up on my shelf.

And that's part of the reason George's silence was so unsettling. He was never quiet for this long. Never.

"Dream. Dream!" Sapnap's voice echoed through the mic, bringing me back to reality.

"What?"

"Hey, man, you good? You keep spacing out or something, do you not want to do the stream?" I felt bad, because no, I didn't want to be on Sapnap's stream right now. I had bigger things to worry about.

"Sorry, Pandas," I sighed. "I'm just thinking."

"About what?" Should I tell him? Maybe he knows something...

"George." I'm not going to dance around the topic. Straight and to the point, Dream. "Have you heard from him at all recently?"

"No? Why, did he say something? The last time we talked we had a little argument, and he hasn't responded to me since," Sapnap explained. I frowned, worry for my friend growing.

"How long has it been since you've heard from him?" I ask, ignoring his question. There's silence, for a moment, before I get my answer.

"Just over two weeks." I stop listening after that. Something about this felt wrong, really, deeply wrong.

"Dream!"

"Huh?"

"You did it again," Sapnap sighed. "Hey, will you just tell him I'm sorry? That I didn't mean to make fun of his accent-"

"Sapnap." My voice is firm and serious. "I haven't heard from him either. Not in two weeks." Sapnap is silent for a moment, taking the time to let my words soak in.

"Has anyone else?" I don't answer, instead sending a message to the smp group chat. Replies are quick- after all, what else is there to do?

"No..." I say, reading through the bundle of messages.

"Why do you think he hasn't answered?" Sapnap's voice brings out more worry in me.

"I don't know, Sap, I-" I cut off, shaking my head. My voice is caught in my throat.

"Dream...?" Sapnap asks carefully.

"Oh, god, Sapnap, what if-" I choke up a little, trying to push it back down. "-what if something bad happened?" I can hear the panic in my voice, and I'm sure he can too.

"Ok, hold on, let's not assume the worst. Maybe he's on vacation or something?" I shake my head furiously, even though he can't see me.

"He would've told me! Sapnap, he- he tells me everything, and I think-" I pause for a moment, realizing the gravity of my words. "I think there's something really wrong." I hear a soft sigh on his end, and some clicking.

"Alright, Dream, since you're so worried, why don't you just go and see for yourself?" Sapnap suggests.

"Wait... are you saying-?"

"Look, I know how badly you want to see George in person. And I'm sure that he feels the same. You can get a flight from Orlando to London two days from now, at the earliest." My jaw drops. Visit George? In England?

"Seriously? You don't think he'd mind, me just... showing up?" I find it a bit hard to believe, but at the same time, I don't want to think any differently.

"He's not responding to anyone. I don't think it matters if he minds, because we're- you're- concerned for his safety," Sapnap pointed out. "It's better to show up and him be annoyed than not to do anything, isn't it?"

"Isn't it?" I echoed. "Yeah... yeah. I should go check on him." What's the worst that can happen? George could hate me for it, and never want to talk to me again-

"Ok, so- you should really be looking up that flight- London is a few hours ahead of Florida, so you'll have to be ready for the time change."

"I'll shift my sleeping schedule for the next two days, then." I don't care about my sleeping schedule, not really. It hardly exists. But I'm going to finally meet George, in real life, and I don't want our first moments together to be some hazy, sleep-clouded memory in the back of my brain. George is far too important for that.

"Well... you know what, ok. You have fun with that, and book that ticket if you're actually going to go." A quick search and some ticket adjustment later, I'm booked to fly out to England, just two days from now.

"Done," I state proudly. Only two days. Two days until I get to see George.

"You know his address? Or should we ask Wilbur?" Sapnap wondered.

"Um... hold on..." I had George's address somewhere, I was certain of it! I had sent him stuff before...

"Got it!" I screenshotted the text so I could find it easier when I was in England.

"Great, ok. So..." Sapnap hesitated for a moment. "Wanna stream? Or should I ask Karl? You know what, you should probably start getting ready for your trip, I'll get Karl and Quackity to chat with me." Sapnap decided.

"Ok. And Sap, thank you, really. Have fun streaming!"

"Yeah, yeah. Bye."

"Bye!" I hung up the call, overjoyed at the thought of meeting George in person. I wondered how short he would be compared to me. Still, a dark cloud lingered at the edge of my thoughts.

What if something's really wrong with him?

honestly just... Idk

im wearing a rainbow pin today for pride month and im so nervous ahhgagaha

I also have rainbow sharpie on my wrist cause I wanted to draw on myself around 2 am last night lmao