Act II: Part 24

🎶seasonal affective disorder🎶

Yes I'm still listening to lemon demon 😍😍 their Christmas EP is *chefs kiss* and I don't even like Christmas that much

Previously...

"C'mere," I requested, gently pulling at his arm. Rolling his eyes playfully, George climbed into my lap, clinging onto me with flushed pink skin. He was wrapped around me, and I let my hands travel to his back to hold him close. George took a deep breath, resting his head on my shoulder and letting himself relax in my arms.

It felt like pure bliss, both of us wrapped up in the moment. It was like no one could hurt us, that troubles were forgotten, that we were protected against all the evils of the world. It made it easy to fall asleep, both of us clinging onto each other.

George's P.O.V.

"Mmm..." I mumbled, stretching and opening my eyes. I was laying on Dream, my face buried in the crook of his neck. He was waking up as well, yawning and smacking his lips loudly.

"Mornin'," he murmured, voice deeper than usual. I hummed in response, neither of us pulling away from the other.

"Morning." My voice was raspy from sleep, but still audible. I saw Dream smile, and I couldn't help but match it.

"Your morning voice is so cute," he observed, arms squeezing me tighter for a moment. "Hm. We fell over." I realized he was right- we had fallen asleep sitting up, but now we were both laying across the sofa, still curled in each other's arms.

"Mhm." Dream pushed at my shoulder gently, encouraging me to move. I didn't go far, but moved enough so he could sit up. Honestly, I didn't really feel like moving today, but I wasn't going to stop Dream from doing what he wants.

"Nope, c'mon, up," he said softly, brushing the hair out of my eyes. I groan, whining in protest. "Georgeeeee~!" I sat up quickly, rubbing my eyes.

"Mkay, stop," I grumbled, letting myself fall into Dream, laying against him with as much dead weight as I could muster. He just chuckled, picking me up with ease. I let out a surprised yelp, grabbing at his shoulders so I wouldn't fall.

"This ok?" He asked gently, eyes searching mine. I shrugged hesitantly, averting his gaze. He slowly put me down, making sure I had my balance before letting go.

"You know, if I ever do something that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll stop, alright?" I shrug again, looking down at the floor.

"I wasn't uncomfortable." I glance back up at Dream, seeing the surprise clearly evident on his features.

"Oh." He looks away, nodding. "Um... how do eggs and toast sound? For breakfast?" I simply nod in response, sitting down at the counter while Dream grabbed a couple of eggs, cracking them into a large pan.

"How do you want them?" Dream asked, glancing back at me.

"Sunny side up." He nodded, continuing to cook the eggs. Dream threw some bread in the toaster, multitasking to cook breakfast for the two of us.

I zoned out for a moment, thinking deeply. A dish was set in front of me, neatly plated eggs and toast steaming up and hitting my face like a blast of humidity. Dream sat next to me, eating quietly.

"Good?" He wondered, looking at me quizzically. I nodded, taking a small bite of toast.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I murmur, staring down at the floor. Dream tilts his head, taking both our dishes and putting them in the sink.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" I look him in the eyes, holding a strictly serious expression.

"I want to tell you more."

Look at me go, posting chapters that don't have any tw...

Um anyways I haven't asked this lately so please go follow me <3 it means a lot and then you get a free subscription to my random thoughts/story announcements!!! Sounds like a good deal doesn't it?