Act II: Part 11

Heh sorry again that updates aren't as quick as they used to be :/ just been busy with stupid ass children that scream for NO fucking reason constantly

I hate being a camp cit this sucks balls

TW: PTSD, flashbacks, suggested non-con/rape (no bonus warnings), panic attacks, verbal abuse

Previously...

"I don't know if that's a great idea..." George is clearly not in a good state right now, and I don't want to leave him alone, but... I also know I can't- won't- force him to do anything.

Gogy: please

I look at him with worried eyes, sighing. "Alright. But please, be safe. I'll be right downstairs if anything's wrong, ok?" I headed downstairs, silently pleading that George would be ok.

George's P.O.V.

I watch as Dream leaves the room, glancing back at me worriedly. Once I can hear his footsteps going down the stairs, I close the door, sliding down it against my back.

"Hold still, kitten. This is gonna feel good."

I closed my eyes, sucking in a shaky breath. A hand clamped itself over my mouth just in time to muffle a sob, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Mhm~ so tight, my little kitten... all for me..."

I tried to will the thoughts to go away. I didn't want this, I didn't want to be reminded of all the pain and abuse. I wanted to feel normal again, to be normal again.

"And don't you forget, you're nothing. Worthless. Nobody will ever love you except me, they find you disgusting and ugly."

It's not true. It's not true. It's not... true? Is it true? Maybe it is true... it must be.

"You're a dirty little whore. You really think you can fool me? I know you've been sleeping around." *slap* "Slut."

I gasped, chest constricting tightly. My feet kicked at the ground weakly, one hand around my throat while the other grabbed a fistful of my shirt, trying to reach for my lungs. I was feeling almost lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

"The only thing you're good for is fucking. You're nothing but my little toy, that I can do what I please with. You're nothing without me."

My chest was tight and moving rapidly, oxygen barely making it to my lungs. I can't breathe. I can't breathe, fuck I can't breathe please help I need help I can't breathe I-

"George? George, will you let me in?" Dream knocked on the door quickly, sounding on edge. "George?! I'm coming in in three seconds! 3, 2, 1..." Dream tried to open the door, hitting me with it since I was sort of leant against it. It probably would've knocked the air out of me if I was actually breathing.

"Fuck! George, I'm so sorry, can you please move so I can come in and help you?" He was sounding more and more frantic with each word that tumbled from his lips.

"I'm not hurting you, jeez. You're fine, I'm just trying to help. Stop whining!"

I heard a loud screech of agony, startling me enough to jump to the side and cover my head with my arms like this was some sort of bomb drill. It came from this room... but I'm the only one in here. Maybe I was the one who screeched.

"George!"

"George~"

Its so short :(((((

But I wanted to update so this is what you get ig

Ummmm idk maybe follow me or smth I'm sad