*Chapter 5*

I stand there awkwardly when my pager beeps scaring me because it's the first time it has ever beeped but then I realize I had just been saved by the bell

"Sorry gotta go." I run off heading to the room i was called. I notice Mark a few minutes later along with Derek.

"He says he can fix my face" the patient says. Pointing to Mark. I frown at Mark but then look back at the patient with a small smile.

After Mark and Derek's disagreement I head out the patients room and I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I say taking a step back to look at the features of the women noticing that  she's has beautiful red hair.

"Oh no I wasn't watching where I was headed." She says .

While I look at her I recognize her as Addison Montgomery one the best OB's  they're ever was next to me of course. "Your Addison Montgomery. I'm Melody Grey." Face palm she didn't even ask for my name and i'm too busy being star struck.

"Meredith has a sister?" She asks confused.

"Yeah I'm older. How do you know her?" I ask with a smile.

"She slept with my husband." She says blankly.

My mouth drops open. My Little Sister is a home wrecker? Judging by my facial expressions she can tell I didn't know.

"Yeah and its still happening. Sorry you didn't know, also sorry I had to be the one to tell you."

I don't say anything and she's about to walk away when I pull her into a hug. I chose my next words carefully because this is a very awkward conversation. "I know you don't know me well and you probably hate my sister, I mean I would too but I'm sorry my sister destroyed your marriage, I'm saying sorry because I doubt she said it to you."

I pull away from the hug. And she has a shocked face on knowing my hug surprised her.

"Thank you but you sister didn't destroy my marriage I had main part in the destruction." She says smiling sadly.

"Do tell. I just got back and I need a drink meet me at Joes after work and we'll  tell each other everything." Before she can decline I run off to go find my sister.

i needed to find out when the hell we started sleeping with married men.