Chapter 15

I'm still in my car in the parking lot of the hospital. I don't think I can go home, maybe I could check up on my mom later.

I pull out my phone and dial dad's number.

Yes I'm still in touch with my father

My sister hates him. To me it's not all that surprising.

"Hello?"

"Melody?" He questions quietly.

"Hi Dad."

"Is everything all right? You don't usually call."

"Yes yes everything's fine." I lie.

"Well it's good to hear from you." He says i can hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah, you to dad, I just thought I should call." I smile a little thankful to still be able to hear his voice.

"Thank you for calling. Melody I know it's not easy, How is Meredith?"

"She's the same. She hasn't called has she?" I ask.

"No she hasn't called she has every reason not to it's fine. I'm glad your ok."

"Dad I have to go I'm kinda busy." I lie.

"Oh ok we'll talk soon." He replied sadly.

all i wanted to do was head his voice.

I hang up as I put my head onto the steering wheel.

I'm really hungry, and tired but food comes first.

A/N this chapter is really short I just wanted to emphasize her relationship with her father. But she has no knowledge of Lexie. In about 5 more chapters is season 4. That's when I'm going to start following the plot of the story.
I really hope you guys enjoy what I have planned.