Chapter 24*

Grey 24

An/ Thank y'all So much for reading this story!

Ok I can have a freak out later. I walk to the door and debate on opening it.

I open it.

And see someone I wasn't expecting to see.

Derek Shepherd.

I clear my throat.

What do you say to the guy who keeps breaking your sisters heart?

"Derek." I say.

"Melody." He says small smile.

"How are you this-" he starts.

"Look I'm going to be frank I don't like you. I just thought I should get this off my mind but if you break my sisters heart again I will personally rip your heart out and feed it to you. Got it?" I ask.

"Yep Got it." He says nodding.

"Thank you Doctor Shepherd." I say walking off.

Before I hear anther voice.

"Wow Derek. She just got hotter." They say.

Mark.

Keep walking they can't know you just heard that.

I should probably go talk to my therapist.

I walk into an on call room.

I'm in here a lot my last surgery was a day ago I'm barely working but I'm always here.

I page my therapist.

"Ok you can't keep paging me. Im still on call hurry up with your rant." She says.

"We'll you Callie Torres are not a very good therapist but your all I've got." I say.

"Melody." She says receiving a hum in response. "Tell me why you have paged me."

"We'll Callie in having a midlife crisis." I say.

"Is it your date with Mark?" She ask.

How does she know?

"Yes I mean I've gone out with him before but it was coffee this is a big deal and I'm scared you know maybe I should cancel-." I start.

"No you are not canceling. Your gonna do fine Mel just take a breath. And I know you don't have much a history with men but your ex husband was terrible and he's gone you should move on. Your gonna be fine I promise and if all goes well you'll be coming in tomorrow together." She says with a wink at the end.

"I don't play on having sex tonight Callie! Omg what if we do? I haven't shaved!" I say.

"Calm down it might not happen but keep your options open Mel your gonna do fine. Take a breather. When your done freaking out get to work. I have a surgery in 15 minutes." She says.

"Sorry you could be eating something but your here listening to me ramble." I say.

"No I've already eaten and you can call me and ramble you want tonight if you guys don't you know." She says with another wink.

"Stop winking!" I say. "Thank you Callie."

"You help me I help you." She says.

"On a side note I talked to Derek. Well not really talked I kinda threatened him." I say.

"Tell me about it tonight I have to go. Love you! "She says rushing out the door.

Alone again. But aren't we all.

A/N On a side not thanks again for all the reads!
I know anther chapter but I'm actually going back to the states so I won't be able to post next week!