Chapter 29

A/N I'm really late sorry guys

A/N I'm really late sorry guys. I had exams.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you?" Mark glanced down at the bedroom floor and I yawned. "How about you get ready, but not too ready, and I buy us breakfast?"

"Don't forget the coffee," I told him and he nodded, walking out of the hospital room.

I start to stand up when I hear the door open again.

"Hi." I turn and I see Lexi in a very awkward position. "Hi Lexi."

"Hi. I'm sorry,I didn't get to see you yesterday." She says. "Oh no your good I'm alive so your fine. I was sleeping most of the night anyways. " I reply with a smile.

"I'm glad your alive." She smiles. The door opens again and Meredith walks in.

"Oh I didn't know you had company." She says.

"Oh, Hi Meredith I can leave if you want." Lexi offers standing up and backing towards the door.

"Nobody's leaving sit down." I sit up myself." They continue to stand so I wave my hand in a motion.

Once they are seated I notice Lexi tense.

"Meredith stop scaring her." I scold.

"I'm not scaring her." She deadpans scoffing.

"Yes you are you have crazy eyes."

"My eyes aren't crazy!"

"She's not scaring me." Lexi says. "Lexi your stiff as a board."

"I swear I'm not scared."

"I for one am terrified." Mark calls from the door behind Lexi.

Mark walks towards me. "Move he has my coffee." I grab my cup. "Careful it's hot."

"Thanks Mark." I smile at him blowing on the coffee.

"Ok cut it out with the lovey dovey crap you got your coffee we're having sister talk so get out." Meredith says grabbing the bag of food from him pushing him out.

"Sorry!" Lexi yells.

"Give me my food please." She hands me the bag of food.

I start to eat and I notice eyes staring at me.

"What?" I say with my mouth full.

"We need to talk. And don't talk while your eating." Meredith scolds. "Talk I can multitask."

I turn to Lexi and stare at her. "Anyways. I heard you slept with Alex."

"It happened once." She says. "Yeah in my house." Meredith says. "I didn't know you lived together!" Lexi says.

"Woah calm down girls." I say. "Meredith she didn't know and I know for sure she wasn't he only one having sex in that house. Also technically since you have roommates it's not only your house you've invited them into the house so it's everyone that's lives there home so they can do anything they want."

"Ok cool and all but Me and Derek were not having sex!"

"Who said I was talking about you?"

"What about you? Mark showing up here bringing you breakfast?"

"We went on one date and I haven't had sex in months so don't even look at me."

"I think we're going off track." Lexi says looking down at her lap.

"Meredith I don't what i did to you to make you hate me but I really didn't know you all lived together."

"I don't hate you Lexi. It's just weird having another sister I know nothing about along with the fact I saw her half naked sleeping with my friend." Meredith says.

"It won't happen again." She says.

"Yay we've made up." I clap mockingly. "Now get out."

They both turn and frown at me. I shoo them.

"Out. Out."

Once they're gone I page Mark.