Chapter 27*

A/N I wanted to go into the date because I had some ideas.

A/N I have to thank you all for 19k reads. I'm making sure my story can follow the plot line of Grey's but obviously it's all over the place but I just feel like the way I'm writing it will follow with what I'm trying to do. Anyways I don't know why your still reading my story but thank you all for 1k I'm so thankful for all of you!

15 minutes into the date.

I'm on a date. I'm talking to a very sexy man that is sitting across the table from me.

Keep cool Mel. Keep cool.

I need to stop talking to myself before it gets out of hand.

"Melody?" Mark looks over to me like he's inspecting me. It's gotten to far.

See this is what you get for talking to yourself. He probably thinks i'm  crazy-

"Melody?" He asks again.

"Yes, yep what?"

"Are you ok?" He looks over me again.

"Me I'm fine, I'm sorry I'm being weird it's just I haven't done this in awhile. And your being really nice and respectful and i'm just not used to it anymore i guess."

"Your not being weird and I don't usually do this so don't be to worried. I haven't been on a date in years."

Yeah, I know hospital whore.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you move back  out here?"

"We'll originally I wasn't planning on staying long even though i had packed up everything and planned everything out i wasn't too up to the idea with being here for good but, I was tired of being in the same  place moving at the same pace so i came back." I let out a quick sigh excluding the part we're my husband cheated on me and then died. He could figure that one out when he asked.

"But once I get settled in I plan on moving out of the Grey house into my own place. Then i'll be able to do whatever the hell i want without being surrounded by residents."

"What would you want to do to the house if you could?"

"Well the first thing i'd add is a library."

His eyebrows furrow. "Why the hell would you add a library?"

"Before i moved out here i had a library in my own place. And i had to leave most of my book behind since there were so many and i couldn't take them all, ended up selling most of them and placing the rest in a storage."