Chapter 7

Joe's is a bar near the hospital

Joe's is a bar near the hospital. I work at it's only my third day of being in Seattle and it's like I'm living in a book.

I order fries and some soda because I have to head back to the hospital later.

"Can I sit here?" A voice asks I recognize that voice.

It's the hot shirtless guy.

"Yeah sure it's a free country. For the most part." i mumble.

"You ok? You don't look too hot." I furrow my eyebrows. "No I didn't mean it like that, your still hot." He pauses then opens his mouth to speak as I burst out laughing.

"I know what you meant and I'm fine." I lie through my teeth I'm definitely not fine.

"You sure?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows looking at me with a questionable look.

"Yea i am don't worry about it." i smile lightly.

"Ok I won't push it. Are you still hiding from your sister?"

I let out a breathy laugh. " No I'm not." Unfortunately.

"What a shame if all it takes is you hiding from your sister for you to see me half naked I hope it works." He smirks.

My insides are tingly that smirk does things to me.

"I guess I should start hiding more often." Yes I just said that.

I get up from my chair when I spot Addison walking through the door and get up to sit down next to her, not before I see Marks face he's red and also noticing he's no longer smirking.

"Hey you came!" I say my mood now brighter.

"Yeah I needed a drink and you offered so here I am." She says as she sits down.

"I didn't think you would show really but since we only just met today, I already consider us friends since you accepted my drink invite as friends we have get to know each other."

"We need to start off with a drink first."

"Hell yeah we do." I say still surprised she could consider me her friend even after my sister slept with her husband.

"Here's the deal the person with the deepest sympathy story doesn't have to pay for drinks."   I say knowing I'm gonna win.

"You got yourself a deal." She says confidently.

"Where to begin well I was also married like you to my high school sweetheart, he passed 2 years ago. Car accident coming home from a 'business trip'. " I pause she looks confused.

Wondering why I used quotations. "Last year um I got a call from his girlfriend. Shocker."

"Grieving wife finds out husband was going to leave her. Here's the cherry on top she asked for half of the money in the will though legally I didn't owe her anything but she wouldn't leave me alone so we took it to court. After she found out she was pregnant.

His will was outdated but he left everything to me.  Uhh after that happened I went through his box of stuff and pulled out his laptop it had a bunch of stuff and conversations of him saying he was leaving and a tabs open for rings." I sigh loudly I can't believe I just poured something I have been trying to keep in the back of my mind to her.

Addison has a mixture of emotions on her face she mad, and sad also very heartbroken. "Wow" she says slowly.

"Yeah" I wipe a tear away quickly. "Your turn."

"Well I think you already won because you'll probably hate me after." She says sadly.

"I'll be the judge of that." I say as I turn to look at her letting out a little laugh.

"Well I cheated on Derek with his best friend so i'm the villain and his best friend told me that he was in love with me while I came out here to get Derek back and found out he was with Meredith."

"I wasn't expecting that."  I say truthfully.

"I'll buy your drinks first then you can ignore me." She sighing.

"Why would I ignore you?" I say confused .

"I cheated on my husband and I made your sister the bad guy I'd you were mad at her you shouldn't be." She says.

"I mad that my sister brought up my husband and she didn't even tell me she was seeing anyone let alone anyone that was married, but you your going through stuff your confused but you know what you want I hope you get what you want in the end. I still need to apologize to my sister though."  I say shrugging.

"I think after tonight i'm done with men." Addison says picking up her glass."

"Me too." We clink our glass together. I'd be a great lesbian.